A Voice of a Forlorn Blind Woman
Author: Flora Aguasa : Contact: Disabled World
- A Voice of a Forlorn Blind Woman...October, Please, Leave Me Now and Never Come Back!!! A poem written by Flora Aguasa.
- In 10 minutes, I will be having my surgery. While in the waiting room, I have been able to write a short poem.
- This was written October last year. It just made me realize how beautiful life is and how GOD heals & saves me.
In 10 minutes, I will be having my surgery. While in the waiting room, I have been able to write a short poem.
October 2010 I had my first store,
October 2012 I had my second stroke that left me legally blind,
And every October there after, I was in the hospital.
Today, October 31, 2019
I will be having a surgery
Can I say that the month of October is not so good to me?
To my family as well?
My tears are continue flowing
As I'm waiting for the nurse to come and push me up going to the operating room.
October, please, I'm begging you
LEAVE ME NOW AND NEVER COME BACK
I had enough!!!
So much of unbearable pain,
So much that I can't carry anymore...
© Flora Aguasa
This was written October last year. It just made me realise how beautiful life is and how GOD heals & saves me.
- 1 - COVID-19... Leave The World Now! A Poem by Flora Aguasa : Flora Aguasa (2020/03/31)
- 2 - A Voice of a Forlorn Blind Woman : Flora Aguasa (2020/03/31)
- 3 - National Poetry Contest Winners - Disability in the Workplace : Fedcap (2010/04/19)
- 4 - Disability Poem by Nancy Hall : Nancy Hall (2018/11/14)
- 5 - Poems by Flora Aguasa : Flora Aguasa (2018/09/08)
- 6 - Poems: Cranky Old Man : Crabbit Old Woman : A Nurses Reply : Disabled World (2017/01/20)
- 7 - Did Elizabeth Barrett Browning Have Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis : Penn State (2011/12/20)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.