Disability, Health and Medical Lists
Synopsis: A list of lists that relate to disability, health, and medical information including medical definitions, terms, and glossaries. Disabled World created this list of popular items and resource lists to provide interesting facts relating to disabilities, health and medical information. An example of one of the interesting items in this category is our very popular list of famous people with disabilities.
The problem many larger websites often incur is the inability to find what you are looking for both quickly and easily.
With this in mind Disabled World has created this list of popular items and lists found on www.disabled-world.com which provide interesting facts relating to disabilities, health and medical information - including lists of definitions and glossaries. The resources below have been provided to help narrow your search to specific lists in these fields.
Health, Medical and Disability Lists
- List of Types of Medical Therapies
- Mercury Levels in Various Fish
- Invisible Disabilities
- List Wedding Anniversary Years
- Generic Equivalents for Brand Name Drugs
- Types of Cancer and Tumors
- Chemicals that May Cause Autism & Learning Disabilities
- Gluten Free Food and Drink Products
- Healthy Food You Should be Eating
- Hospital Departments: Definitions
- Pronunciations of Medical Terms
- Foods That Keep Your Eyes Healthy
- Measures for Nursing Homes
- Things Men Should Have Checked in Medical Exam
- Text Short-cuts for Chat rooms, Messengers & Texting
- Definitions of Telemedicine Fields
- Social Security Disability Terms
- ADA Accessibility Terms and Definitions
- Stairlift Glossary of Terms
- Definition of Back Pain Terms
- Dental Terms and Definitions
- Prostate Glossary of Definitions
- Glossary of US Veteran Affairs Definitions
- Environmental Health Terms
- Caregiver Terms
- Gerontology Definitions
- Average Life Span Expectancy
- Ingredients & Additives in Cigarettes
- Disability Quotes
- Physically Disabled World Leaders & Politicians
- Famous Disabled People
- List of ISO World Country Codes
If you find these lists useful be sure to bookmark this page for future reference as this list is frequently updated to include new information.
Subtopics and Associated Subjects
Disabled World is an independent disability community established in 2004 to provide disability news and information to people with disabilities, seniors, and their family and/or carers. See our homepage for informative reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can connect with us on social media such as Twitter and Facebook or learn more about Disabled World on our about us page.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Cite Page: Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2020-04-06. Title: Disability, Health and Medical Lists, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/definitions/lists/>Disability and Health Lists</a>. Retrieved 2021-07-29, from https://www.disabled-world.com/definitions/lists/ - Reference: DW#523-17.172.98-6c.