Bathroom Remodel With Stylish Seachrome Bath Accessories
Author: Seachrome : Contact: seachrome.com
Published: 2016-06-03 : (Rev. 2018-03-15)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Seachrome products offer a range of secure accessibility bathroom fixtures that add long-lasting, versatile style to your remodeling project.
Thinking of remodeling your bathroom this spring? Now you can add some fresh ideas to your plans, and gain more long-term use and enjoyment from your updated bathroom with Seachrome bathroom accessories.
Seachrome products are designed to combine enduring, all-American craftsmanship with beautiful design that's at home with both traditional and contemporary décor.
Made from durable materials like #304 stainless steel and high-quality phenolic surfaces, Seachrome products offer long-lasting convenience and performance.
Seachrome Bathroom Accessories
How can Seachrome products enhance your bathroom remodel?
- Create a clever, functional solution for hanging towels in small spaces by stacking Seachrome grab bars on the back of a bathroom door.
- Give your bathroom an easy upgrade with new fixtures. Seachrome offers a range of elegant and durable fixtures in a variety of styles - including robe hooks, towel racks, rings and bars, soap dishes, toothbrush tumblers and paper dispensers.
- Add comfortable, supportive seating to a bath or shower with one of Seachrome's Silhouette shower seats. Available in an array of cutout patterns and high-backed configurations, Silhouette seats can be folded down for convenience and security when shaving or washing, and can be folded up against the wall when not in use.
- Add years of functionality to your new bathroom by choosing Universal Design features that support Aging in Place. Seachrome offer a wide range of ADA-compliant design options to choose from when it comes to grab bars or bath and shower seats. Fixtures that provide convenience today can offer secure support tomorrow, so that you can get years of comfort and safety out of your remodeled bathroom.
Quality, Beauty, and Function - Seachrome Offers The Best Bathroom Accessories For Aging In Place.
As the senior population grows, Aging in Place bathroom remodeling projects are on the rise. According to the U.S. Census, the age 60+ population is projected to increase by 71% in 2020(1), and nearly 90% of seniors want to stay in their own homes as they age.(2) And in 2016 alone, spending on home remodeling nationwide is projected to reach $155 billion.(3)
Huntington Shower Valve Bar
Half Moon Bay Curved Grab Bar with Towel Bar:
- Designed for mounting outside a shower or tub, this durable #304 stainless steel fixture integrates the security of a grab bar with the convenience of a towel bar.
- It features an elegant, curved design that adds a note of streamlined style to a traditional or contemporary bath.
- It enhances peace of mind by providing users with a safe place to stand and towel off as they exit a shower or bath.
With Seachrome, consumers don't have to compromise between quality, functionality or beauty. Seachrome's Lifestyle & Wellness Series offerss a wide array of secure accessibility bathroom fixtures that can add long-lasting, versatile style to your next residential remodeling project.
Each of these products is a great fit for an upscale residential Aging in Place remodel.
Half Moon Bay Curved Grab Bar with Towel Bar
Huntington Shower Valve Bar:
- This sleek, curved valve bar is designed for mounting directly over shower or tub faucets.
- It combines the visual appeal of contemporary, curved styling with the functionality of a grab bar, providing users with something to grasp while they adjust water intensity and temperature.
- It is made from rugged #304 stainless steel, and can support 250 lbs. when properly installed.
Seachrome has manufactured residential and commercial accessibility bath products that adhere to the highest quality standards for over 50 years.
Seachrome Bathroom Fittings
Seachrome designs, manufactures and distributes four distinctive private label product lines of accessibility bath products, for use in residential, commercial, hospitality, health care, transportation and municipal applications. We also provide global sourcing capabilities and a total OEM solution for leading brands. All Seachrome Signature Series products meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and our Lifestyle & Wellness, Coronado Bath Accessories, and Commercial Accessory Line (CAL) Series products satisfy the Buy American and American Recovery & Reinvestment Acts, and many also support LEED compliance. Seachrome is headquartered in Long Beach, California. To learn more, please visit seachrome.com
1 - United States Census: "the age 60+ population is projected to increase by 71 percent, from 43,043,000 in 2005 to 73,769,000 in 2020."
2 - Based on research conducted by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), www.aarp.org
3 - Priyanka Dayal McCluskey, "Home remodeling spending expected to hit a new high this year," The Boston Globe, January 21, 2016. www.bostonglobe.com
- 1 - High Performance Homes Builds Custom House for Man with Disabilities : High Performance Homes, LLC (2016/10/20)
- 2 - Home Accessibility and Safety for Seniors : Disabled World (2009/01/03)
- 3 - Disabled Bathrooms and Disability Safety : Robin (2009/02/16)
- 4 - Astoria 7 Hotel San Sebastian - Best Adapted Rooms for Wheelchair Users : Astoria 7 Hotel (2016/06/01)
- 5 - Bathroom Remodel With Stylish Seachrome Bath Accessories : Seachrome (2016/06/03)
- 6 - Accessible Homes: How to Stay in Your Own Home : Reliable Independent Living Services (2010/05/19)
- 7 - Creating a Feng Shui Home Design : Alden P. (2009/02/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.