Disability Accidents : Conditions and Statistics Document List
Although some of these documents from our Accidents and Disability category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Accidents : Conditions and Statistics".
- Abstract: Digest of 28 Accidents and Disability papers, documents, and publications.
- Accidents and Disability Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 27th March 2020.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-454.
List of Accidents and Disability Publications:
- 1 - Injuries from Childrens Toys : Nationwide Children's Hospital (2014/12/01)
- 2 - Health and Safety Issues Caused by Teens Distracted when Driving : Elsevier Health Sciences (2014/04/24)
- 3 - Seat Belts - Friend or Foe : Disabled World (2014/01/10)
- 4 - Tough Mudder - An Extreme Sports Event Where a Lot Can Go Wrong : American College of Emergency Physicians (2013/11/16)
- 5 - Amusement Park Ride Injuries : Nationwide Children's Hospital (2013/05/09)
- 6 - Distracted Walking Fines for Cell Phone Users : Young and Adams (2012/07/12)
- 7 - Texting and Driving - Teen-led Study Highlights Dangers : American Academy of Pediatrics (2012/04/29)
- 8 - Rearview Cameras for Vehicles Law : James L. Finegan, P.C. (2012/04/15)
- 9 - Emergency Vehicle Siting Improves Response Times : University of Georgia (2012/03/13)
- 10 - Headphone Wearing Pedestrians Struck by Cars and Trains More Than Triple : UM School of Medicine (2012/01/17)
- 11 - Window Fall Related Injuries : Nationwide Children's Hospital (2011/08/22)
- 12 - Back Injuries from Car Accidents : Christiansen Law Offices (2011/07/17)
- 13 - Road Safety - Halting Death and Injury on Roads : Department of Violence and Injury Prevention and Disability (2011/05/17)
- 14 - California One of the Deadliest States for Pedestrians : The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth (2011/04/29)
- 15 - Survival Rate in Vehicle Accidents Tied to Surgeon Availability : University of California - San Diego (2011/03/28)
- 16 - Motorcycle Helmets Reduce Spinal Injury : Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions (2011/02/09)
- 17 - Compensation in Car Accidents : Hal Waldman & Associates (2011/01/29)
- 18 - Common Injuries in Serious Car Accidents : Burg, Simpson, Eldredge, Hersh & Jardine (2011/01/15)
- 19 - Tricks Insurance Companies Use Against Car Accident Victims : Solomon & Relihan (2011/01/03)
- 20 - Are Males or Females the Cause of Most Car Accidents : Gregory S. Young Co., L.P.A. (2010/10/31)
- 21 - Causes of Fatal Car Accidents : Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter (2010/10/27)
- 22 - What to do if Involved in a Car Accident : The Law Offices of Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D. (2010/10/27)
- 23 - New Jersey One Step Closer to Creating Emergency Notification System : Markowitz Gravelle LLP (2010/10/22)
- 24 - Airbags Reduce Risk of Kidney Injury in Car Crashes : Weber Shandwick Worldwide (2010/10/21)
- 25 - Pediatric Hospitalizations for ATV-Related Injuries More than Double : Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health (2010/10/12)
- 26 - Bicycle Accidents and Florida's No-Fault Insurance Law : Law Offices of Russ E. Robbins, P.A. (2010/10/12)
- 27 - Accident Whiplash Injuries and Related Neck Pain : Disabled World (2010/10/12)
- 28 - Whiplash Injury Information and How to Claim : Whiplash Injury Information (2010/10/12)