Accidents & Disability Information: Conditions & Statistics Document List
Although some of these documents from our Accidents and Disability category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Accidents & Disability Information: Conditions & Statistics".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 28 Accidents and Disability papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/02/27.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-454.
Accidents and Disability Publications:
- 1 - Injuries from Childrens Toys | Nationwide Children's Hospital | 2014/12/01
- 2 - Health and Safety Issues Caused by Teens Distracted when Driving | Elsevier Health Sciences | 2014/04/24
- 3 - Seat Belts - Friend or Foe | Disabled World | 2014/01/10
- 4 - Tough Mudder - An Extreme Sports Event Where a Lot Can Go Wrong | American College of Emergency Physicians | 2013/11/16
- 5 - Amusement Park Ride Injuries | Nationwide Children's Hospital | 2013/05/09
- 6 - Distracted Walking Fines for Cell Phone Users | Young and Adams | 2012/07/12
- 7 - Texting and Driving - Teen-led Study Highlights Dangers | American Academy of Pediatrics | 2012/04/29
- 8 - Rearview Cameras for Vehicles Law | James L. Finegan, P.C. | 2012/04/15
- 9 - Emergency Vehicle Siting Improves Response Times | University of Georgia | 2012/03/13
- 10 - Headphone Wearing Pedestrians Struck by Cars and Trains More Than Triple | UM School of Medicine | 2012/01/17
- 11 - Window Fall Related Injuries | Nationwide Children's Hospital | 2011/08/22
- 12 - Back Injuries from Car Accidents | Christiansen Law Offices | 2011/07/17
- 13 - Road Safety - Halting Death and Injury on Roads | Department of Violence and Injury Prevention and Disability | 2011/05/17
- 14 - California One of the Deadliest States for Pedestrians | The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth | 2011/04/29
- 15 - Survival Rate in Vehicle Accidents Tied to Surgeon Availability | University of California - San Diego | 2011/03/28
- 16 - Motorcycle Helmets Reduce Spinal Injury | Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions | 2011/02/09
- 17 - Compensation in Car Accidents | Hal Waldman & Associates | 2011/01/29
- 18 - Common Injuries in Serious Car Accidents | Burg, Simpson, Eldredge, Hersh & Jardine | 2011/01/15
- 19 - Tricks Insurance Companies Use Against Car Accident Victims | Solomon & Relihan | 2011/01/03
- 20 - Are Males or Females the Cause of Most Car Accidents | Gregory S. Young Co., L.P.A. | 2010/10/31
- 21 - Causes of Fatal Car Accidents | Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter | 2010/10/27
- 22 - What to do if Involved in a Car Accident | The Law Offices of Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D. | 2010/10/27
- 23 - New Jersey One Step Closer to Creating Emergency Notification System | Markowitz Gravelle LLP | 2010/10/22
- 24 - Airbags Reduce Risk of Kidney Injury in Car Crashes | Weber Shandwick Worldwide | 2010/10/21
- 25 - Pediatric Hospitalizations for ATV-Related Injuries More than Double | Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health | 2010/10/12
- 26 - Bicycle Accidents and Florida's No-Fault Insurance Law | Law Offices of Russ E. Robbins, P.A. | 2010/10/12
- 27 - Accident Whiplash Injuries and Related Neck Pain | Disabled World | 2010/10/12
- 28 - Whiplash Injury Information and How to Claim | Whiplash Injury Information | 2010/10/12