Causes of Fatal Car Accidents
Author: Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter
Published: 2010-10-27 : (Rev. 2013-06-16)
Synopsis and Key Points:
When someone you care about is killed in a car accident, the shock and suddenness of the event can bring you physically and emotionally to your knees.
Main DigestUnfortunately, someone is killed in a car accident every thirteen seconds in the United States.
When someone you care about is killed in a car accident, the shock and suddenness of the event can bring you physically and emotionally to your knees. If the loss of your loved one was caused by the negligence and carelessness of someone else, the death is that much more inconceivable. Unfortunately, someone is killed in a car accident every thirteen seconds in this country.
Negligence that Causes Fatal Car Accidents
Driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs Distracted drivers talking and texting on cell phones Aggressive driving behaviors such as tailgating and intimidation Speeding and driving too fast for road and weather conditions Disobeying posted signs and traffic lights
The loss of a spouse, child, sibling or parent in a fatal car accident presents challenges even for the strongest survivors. Thousands of people are killed each year on highways across this country because of someone else's negligent behavior. When someone is killed as a result of someone else's willful wrongful actions, this is known as a wrongful death and the survivors of the victim are entitled to financial compensation for their loss.
Recovering Financial Compensation for the Losses You Have Suffered
Everyone agrees that no amount of money can repay you for the loss of a loved one, but those responsible for your loss should be held legally and financial responsible for your suffering. If you have lost a loved one in a fatal car accident, you can recover compensation for:
Medical expenses Loss of income Loss of future earning potential Funeral and burial expenses Emotional and psychological trauma Pain and suffering of the deceased prior to their death
If you have suffered the loss of someone you love in a fatal car accident because of someone else's negligent behavior or carelessness in the Orlando, Florida area, please visit the website of the fatal car accident attorneys at Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter (www.thefloridafirm.com), The Florida Firm today and allow us to guide you through the process of obtaining justice for your loved one and financial compensation for the survivors.
- 1: Injuries From Children's Toys : Nationwide Children's Hospital (2014/12/01)
- 2: New Jersey One Step Closer to Creating Emergency Notification System : Markowitz Gravelle LLP (2010/10/22)
- 3: Accident Whiplash Injuries and Related Neck Pain : Disabled World (2010/10/12)
- 4: Headphone Wearing Pedestrians Struck by Cars and Trains More Than Triple : UM School of Medicine (2012/01/17)
- 5: Health and Safety Issues Caused by Teens Distracted when Driving : Elsevier Health Sciences (2014/04/24)
- 6: Whiplash Injury Information and How to Claim : Whiplash Injury Information (2010/10/12)
- 7: Common Injuries in Serious Car Accidents : Burg, Simpson, Eldredge, Hersh & Jardine (2011/01/15)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.