What Is: Neurodiversity, Neurodivergent, Neurotypical Document List
Although some of these documents from our Neurodiversity category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "What Is: Neurodiversity, Neurodivergent, Neurotypical".
- Abstract: Digest of 4 Neurodiversity papers, documents, and publications.
- Neurodiversity Category Publications: Updated - Tuesday, 7th April 2020.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-502.
List of Neurodiversity Publications:
- 1 - How Neurodiversity Could Help Improve Your Workforce : Bill Ryan (2019/11/02)
- 2 - Digitalisation is an Opportunity to Unlock Potential of Cognitive Minorities : European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) (2019/01/11)
- 3 - Neurodiversity in the Classroom by Thomas Armstrong : Thomas Armstrong (2016/02/11)
- 4 - Autism Speaks Board Appointments - ASAN Statement : Autistic Self Advocacy Network (ASAN) (2015/12/08)