Respite Care: Information & Services Document List
Although some of these documents from our Respite Care Services category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Respite Care: Information & Services".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 10 Respite Care Services papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/02/27.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-302.
Respite Care Services Publications:
- 1 - Free Respite Holidays from Channel 4's Secret Millions Charity | Papworth Trust | 2013/03/25
- 2 - Respite Care and Family Members | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2012/02/17
- 3 - Caring for Yourself While Caring for A Seriously Ill Loved One | Highmark Inc. | 2010/11/05
- 4 - Importance of Long-Term Care Planning | LifeSecure Insurance Company | 2010/11/01
- 5 - Tendercare Services - Service With Care And Compassion | TenderCare Services | 2010/07/12
- 6 - Faith Communities and Respite Care | ARCH National Resource Center | 2009/04/28
- 7 - Improving Respite for Carers of People Living with Dementia | University of Wollongong | 2009/04/23
- 8 - Respite Care Information for Children with Autism | ARCH National Resource Center | 2009/04/21
- 9 - Respite Care for Alzheimer's Disease or Related Dementia Patients | ARCH National Resource Center | 2009/04/21
- 10 - Respite Care for Children with Disabilities and Terminal Illnesses | ARCH National Resource Center | 2009/04/21