Respite Care: Information & Services Document List
Although some of these documents from our Respite Care Services category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Respite Care: Information & Services".
- Abstract: Digest of 10 Respite Care Services papers, documents, and publications.
- Respite Care Services Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 27th February 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-302.
List of Respite Care Services Publications:
- 1 - Free Respite Holidays from Channel 4's Secret Millions Charity : Papworth Trust (2013/03/25)
- 2 - Respite Care and Family Members : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/02/17)
- 3 - Caring for Yourself While Caring for A Seriously Ill Loved One : Highmark Inc. (2010/11/05)
- 4 - Importance of Long-Term Care Planning : LifeSecure Insurance Company (2010/11/01)
- 5 - Tendercare Services - Service With Care And Compassion : TenderCare Services (2010/07/12)
- 6 - Faith Communities and Respite Care : ARCH National Resource Center (2009/04/28)
- 7 - Improving Respite for Carers of People Living with Dementia : University of Wollongong (2009/04/23)
- 8 - Respite Care Information for Children with Autism : ARCH National Resource Center (2009/04/21)
- 9 - Respite Care for Alzheimer's Disease or Related Dementia Patients : ARCH National Resource Center (2009/04/21)
- 10 - Respite Care for Children with Disabilities and Terminal Illnesses : ARCH National Resource Center (2009/04/21)