Disability Charities, Charitable Causes and Donations Document List
Although some of these documents from our Charities and Donations category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Charities, Charitable Causes and Donations".
- Abstract: Digest of 26 Charities and Donations papers, documents, and publications.
- Charities and Donations Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 1st April 2020.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-462.
List of Charities and Donations Publications:
- 1 - St. Louis HELP Medical Equipment Donation Drive Generates Record-Breaking Results : St. Louis HELP (2018/05/16)
- 2 - 9 Year Old Girl Inspired by Brothers Illness Hosts Lemonade Stand : Tampa General Hospital (2017/08/03)
- 3 - From the Street to the Streets - Fighting for Rights of Disabled : Advocates for Individuals with Disabilities (2016/10/30)
- 4 - Auction of Robin Williams' Bicycle Collection to Benefit CAF and Reeve Foundation : Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation (2016/10/20)
- 5 - 2016 Sturgis Buffalo Chip Legends Ride : Sturgis Buffalo Chip (2016/07/07)
- 6 - Petco Foundation Awards Funding to Provide Service Dogs to Disabled Veterans : Petco Foundation (2015/11/10)
- 7 - Donors Contributed 1,147 Home Health Items to St. Louis HELP Equipment Drive : St. Louis HELP (2015/10/26)
- 8 - African American Veterans PTSD Program Needs Financial Assistance : African American Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Assc. (2014/03/20)
- 9 - Learning Disabilities and Work: How Charities Can Help : unitedresponse.org.uk (2012/11/25)
- 10 - Veteran Organizations Dominate Most Inquired About Charities : New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs (2012/08/02)
- 11 - Year of Making a Difference Program to Benefit Charities : Gallop Law Firm (2012/01/04)
- 12 - Cyber Begging Popular this Holiday Season : Begslist.org (2011/12/12)
- 13 - Summer Fun Campaign - RHA Howell : RHA Howell, Inc. (2011/07/08)
- 14 - American Red Cross Donations for Japan Disaster Nearly $210 Million : American Red Cross (2011/06/12)
- 15 - Seeking Nominations for Officer to Receive Tank Chair - TC Mobility : TC Mobility (2011/03/23)
- 16 - Walmart Foundation Fights Senior Hunger with $5M Donation : Walmart Foundation (2011/03/23)
- 17 - Best Items to Donate to Charity and Causes : Goodwill Industries International (2011/03/16)
- 18 - Supporting Children with Disabilities - Solidifi Launches Appraiser Driven Charitable Program : SOLIDIFI INC. (2011/02/26)
- 19 - Disability Hackney - Improving Services for 2011 : Disability Hackney Limited (DHL) (2011/02/21)
- 20 - Lighthouse for the Blind - Saint Louis Donates CCTVs to County Library and Retirement Communities : Lighthouse for the Blind - Saint Louis (2011/02/13)
- 21 - Unum Donates $6.7 Million to Causes in 2010 : Unum (2011/02/09)
- 22 - RHA Howell Bridges Program Wins Nurses' Charity Challenge : blueplate pr (2011/01/13)
- 23 - Statement on Passage of Key Elderly and Disabled Housing Bills - Catholic Charities USA : Catholic Charities USA (2010/12/27)
- 24 - Small Request Generates a Huge Response : The Starkey Hearing Foundation (2010/11/30)
- 25 - ParaQuad NSW, Australia : Disabled World (2010/11/28)
- 26 - Mercy Ships - A Global Charity Organization : Disabled World (2010/02/05)