Drums and Disabilities to Release Groundbreaking Therapy Kit
Author: Drums and Disabilities
Published: 2010-11-10 : (Rev. 2013-08-01)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Drum therapy kit enables parents therapists and teachers to help autistic and special needs children and adults in home office or classroom.
Main DigestDrum Therapy Kit Enables Parents, Therapists, And Teachers To Help Autistic And Special Needs Children And Adults In Home, Office, Or Classroom.
The non-profit organization DAD (Drums and Disabilities) proudly presents the Revolutionary Drum Therapy Kit. Now for the first time, Parents, Teachers, and Therapists can use the celebrated, award winning Drum Therapy Program to help children and adults fight the effects of Autism, Dyslexia, Tourette's, Asperger's, ADD, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, ADHD, and other disabilities, right in their Home, Office, or Classroom!!
Doctors, School Systems, and Therapists throughout the world use the celebrated, award winning Drum Therapy Program, which has been proven to help Autistic and Special Needs children and adults develop Retention, Coordination, Self-Esteem, Fine Motor Skill, Sensory Integration, Social Skills, and Physical and Cognitive Functioning. It can also help children get better grades in school, and make homework much easier!!
"We had no choice but to develop the Drum Therapy Kit," says DAD Program President/CEO Pat Gesualdo. "It is the only way to serve the increasing demand from all the parents, therapists, and teachers throughout the world, and in a faster, more efficient way." "It's unbelievable, the kids don't want to leave school until they've had the DAD Program," says School Principal Maggie Alexis. "We find the DAD Program to be very helpful. It is a unique and effective method used to tap into our children's attention, focusing, an organizational difficulties, and through a medium that they enjoy," Says Dr. Phyllis Lakin, President of the N.J. Psychological Association. "The focus and sustained attention displayed by the students when using the DAD Program is remarkable! This multi-sensory program works on auditory, visual and kinesthetic learning," says the South Bergen Jointure Commission.
The Drum Therapy Program is endorsed by top Doctors, Psychologists, Celebrities, Sports Stars, Neurologists, Teachers, School Principals, Psychologists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Behavioral Therapists, and is used in School Systems, Mental Health Facilities, Hospitals, and Community Centers throughout the world.
The Drum Therapy Kit is easy to use, loads of fun for the entire family or classroom, and includes the Drum Therapy Manual, a pair of drumsticks, and a drum pad!! It is Available now for only $19.95, plus $4.86 shipping and handling. To order go to www.dadprogram.org.
ABOUT THE DAD PROGRAM
DAD (Drums and Disabilities) is a 501 (C)(3) non-profit organization that revolutionized education, music, and medical History all at the same time, with it's Groundbreaking Drum Therapy curriculum. DAD is certified by the N.J. Department of Education as an official teacher-training CEU program. Psychologists, School Systems, and Special Needs Therapists throughout the U.S. Bosnia, Italy, New Zealand, Slovenia, London, Spain, Brazil, South Africa, and other countries use the DAD Program to help Autistic and special needs population develop physical and cognitive functioning.
The DAD Program offers celebrated award winning education and developmental programs and curriculum's for the Autistic, Special Needs, and Mainstream Population. Some include the Groundbreaking Drum Therapy Program, the "Drum Therapy," Drum Instruction Book/CD, the Revolutionary Junganew Speech Development System, (Developed by Licensed Speech Language Pathologist Esther Giordano, MA, CCC - SLP), and the Breakthrough Drum Therapy
Kit. DAD products enable Parents, Teachers, and Therapists to help Autistic, Mainstream, and Special Needs Children and Adults to develop physical and cognitive functioning, right in the home, office, or classroom setting.
Numerous celebrities, sports stars, community leaders and corporations have joined forces with the DAD Program, including Senator Anthony Bucco, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's Administration, the Morris County Park Police, TD Bank, The South Bergen Jointure Commission, The Cerebral Palsy Centers of New Jersey, the NY Giants, the WWE Superstars, The New Jersey Education Association, Pepsi-Cola, the NJ Nets, and Sony Music Entertainment, among others.
For more information, please contact 973-725-5150, or go to www.dadprogram.org
- 1 - NCPD ID Cards for Persons with Disabilities and Disability App : Matt Maura : Bahamas Information Services (2020/09/24)
- 2 - Disability ID Cards: How and Where to Obtain One : Disabled World (2019/05/21)
- 3 - How Our Ancestors Turned Disability into Advantage : University of York (2015/08/05)
- 4 - Aphantasia: The Inability to Visualize Images : University of Exeter (2015/09/11)
- 5 - Obesity, Smoking, Physical Labor May Explain Disability Disparities : The Gerontological Society of America (GSA) (2020/09/01)
- 6 - Towards a Disability-Smart World: Strategies for Global Disability Inclusion : Business Disability Forum (2020/07/08)
- 7 - Conquer Paralysis Now Challenge : $20M in Grants and Prizes : Conquer Paralysis Now (CPN) (2014/12/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.