Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-02-14
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our ADA category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our ADA RSS feed.
List of ADA Publications:
- 1 - Celebration of ADA 30th Anniversary All Year Long : Agency Office of Disability Employment Policy (2020/01/06)
- 2 - Child Welfare Systems Under ADA and Section 504 : Departments of Justice and Health and Human Services (2015/08/20)
- 3 - Court Rules Girl Scouts Covered by Disability Discrimination Law : Equip for Equality (2015/05/20)
- 4 - The Americans with Disabilities Act and Prison Conditions : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/08/04)
- 5 - Job Reassignment - A Reasonable Accommodation Under ADA : Thomas C. Weiss (2012/11/06)
- 6 - The ADA and Employee Leave Protections : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/09/17)
- 7 - Administration for Community Living (ACL) : Secretary Sebelius (2012/07/31)
- 8 - Disability Community Protests Assault on ADA Swimming Pool Regulations : American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) (2012/06/21)
- 9 - Changes to ADA Regulations - Titles II and III : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/03/02)
- 10 - Disability Accessibility Guide for Towns : Disabled World (2011/12/03)
- 11 - Updated Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Regulations : U.S. Department of Justice - Civil Rights Division - Disability Rights Section (2011/11/29)
- 12 - Fair Housing Act Prohibits Housing Discrimination : U.S. Department of Justice (2010/10/07)
- 13 - How Can ADA Mediation Help? : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/06/04)
- 14 - ADA Law and Accessibility: The Costs of Non-Compliance : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/12/20)
- 15 - Child Care Centers and The Americans With Disabilities Act : U.S. Department of Justice (2009/10/31)
- 16 - ADA Rules for Employment : Sandi Baker (2009/01/27)
- 17 - ADA Title II: Public Transportation Information : U.S. Department of Justice (2009/01/04)
- 18 - ADA Title IV: Telecommunications Relay Services : U.S. Department of Justice (2009/01/04)
- 19 - Americans with Disabilities Act: ADA Faqs : U.S. ADA (2009/01/04)
- 20 - ADA Title II: State and Local Government : U.S. Department of Justice (2009/01/04)
- 21 - ADA Title I: Employment : U.S. Department of Justice (2009/01/04)
- 22 - ADA Employment Information : U.S. ADA (2009/01/04)
- 23 - Americans with Disabilities Act: Building and Stores Information : Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) (2009/01/04)
- 24 - ADA Title III: Public Accommodations : U.S. Department of Justice (2009/01/04)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-02-14. Title: Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/discrimination/ada-2/>ADA</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-11, from https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/discrimination/ada-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-520-E.