Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) Document List
Although some of these documents from our ADA category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 24 ADA papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/02/14.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-520.
- 1 - Celebration of ADA 30th Anniversary All Year Long | Agency Office of Disability Employment Policy | 2020/01/06
- 2 - Child Welfare Systems Under ADA and Section 504 | Departments of Justice and Health and Human Services | 2015/08/20
- 3 - Court Rules Girl Scouts Covered by Disability Discrimination Law | Equip for Equality | 2015/05/20
- 4 - The Americans with Disabilities Act and Prison Conditions | Thomas C. Weiss | 2013/08/04
- 5 - Job Reassignment - A Reasonable Accommodation Under ADA | Thomas C. Weiss | 2012/11/06
- 6 - The ADA and Employee Leave Protections | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2012/09/17
- 7 - Administration for Community Living (ACL) | Secretary Sebelius | 2012/07/31
- 8 - Disability Community Protests Assault on ADA Swimming Pool Regulations | American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) | 2012/06/21
- 9 - Changes to ADA Regulations - Titles II and III | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2012/03/02
- 10 - Disability Accessibility Guide for Towns | Disabled World | 2011/12/03
- 11 - Updated Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Regulations | U.S. Department of Justice - Civil Rights Division - Disability Rights Section | 2011/11/29
- 12 - Fair Housing Act Prohibits Housing Discrimination | U.S. Department of Justice | 2010/10/07
- 13 - How Can ADA Mediation Help? | Thomas C. Weiss | 2010/06/04
- 14 - ADA Law and Accessibility: The Costs of Non-Compliance | Thomas C. Weiss | 2009/12/20
- 15 - Child Care Centers and The Americans With Disabilities Act | U.S. Department of Justice | 2009/10/31
- 16 - ADA Rules for Employment | Sandi Baker | 2009/01/27
- 17 - ADA Title II: Public Transportation Information | U.S. Department of Justice | 2009/01/04
- 18 - ADA Title IV: Telecommunications Relay Services | U.S. Department of Justice | 2009/01/04
- 19 - Americans with Disabilities Act: ADA Faqs | U.S. ADA | 2009/01/04
- 20 - ADA Title II: State and Local Government | U.S. Department of Justice | 2009/01/04
- 21 - ADA Title I: Employment | U.S. Department of Justice | 2009/01/04
- 22 - ADA Employment Information | U.S. ADA | 2009/01/04
- 23 - Americans with Disabilities Act: Building and Stores Information | Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) | 2009/01/04
- 24 - ADA Title III: Public Accommodations | U.S. Department of Justice | 2009/01/04