Disability Bullying: We All Guess On the Body Aspect in Life Work by Greshun De Bouse™
Author: Greshun De Bouse™ : Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synopsis and Key Points:
We all guess on the body aspect in the past, present, and future of life work. Have we done enough? Are we doing enough? Will we do enough to leave our mark as serving all?.
We all guess on the body aspect in the past, present, and future of life work. Have we done enough? Are we doing enough? Will we do enough to leave our mark as serving all?
Prominent Disability Rights Attorney and Activist, Carrie Anne Lucas can answer yes to the aforementioned questions, except she died a possible disability-bullying-spurred death on February 24, 2019, short of knowing just how much more she could do to help the disabled community.
Independent Global News (2019) states:
"According to a message on Lucas's Facebook page, United Healthcare denied her coverage for an antibiotic last year, triggering a host of medical complications which led to her death."
Many would say Lucas had much more work to do here on this plane, especially if her death was a senseless result of disability bullying from her health insurer. After all, Carrie Anne Lucas was instrumental in passing Colorado legislation to shield disabled parents from child welfare discrimination (Independent Global News, 2019 - https://www.democracynow.org/2019/2/27/headlines/noted_disability_rights_activist_dies_after_being_denied_medication). Still, when we all guess on the body aspect of Lucas' life work, we all can agree her life was not in vain. She left her mark. Let us all do the same.
Learn more about disability bullying.
Independent Global News. (2019, February 27). Noted disability rights activist dies after being denied medication. Democracy Now. Retrieved from:
Greshun De Bouse™ Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved.
First Move Life Coaching LLC™ Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved.
National Making The First Move Day® Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved.
- 1 - Equal Opportunities for Children with Diabetes : U.S. Department of Justice (2016/02/24)
- 2 - Filing Employment Discrimination Complaint with U.S. EEOC : Disabled World (2019/02/14)
- 3 - Analysing the Motivation of Hate: Disability Hate Crimes : Paul Dodenhoff (2014/11/17)
- 4 - UPS to Pay $2M to Resolve EEOC Disability Discrimination Claims : U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) (2017/08/09)
- 5 - Disability Abuse Bullying: Autistic Child Handcuffed to Chair, Traumatized by Greshun De Bouse : Greshun De Bouse™ (2019/03/09)
- 6 - CRPD List of Countries by Signature : Confirmation : Accession : Ratification : Disabled World (2014/09/22)
- 7 - Are Disabled People Losing the Equality Fight in Britain? : Paul Dodenhoff (2019/12/11)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.