Disability Bullying: We All Guess On the Body Aspect in Life Work by Greshun De Bouse™
- Publish Date: 2019/03/01
- Author: Greshun De Bouse™
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Outline: We all guess on the body aspect in the past, present, and future of life work. Have we done enough? Are we doing enough? Will we do enough to leave our mark as serving all?.
We all guess on the body aspect in the past, present, and future of life work. Have we done enough? Are we doing enough? Will we do enough to leave our mark as serving all?
Prominent Disability Rights Attorney and Activist, Carrie Anne Lucas can answer yes to the aforementioned questions, except she died a possible disability-bullying-spurred death on February 24, 2019, short of knowing just how much more she could do to help the disabled community.
Independent Global News (2019) states:
"According to a message on Lucas's Facebook page, United Healthcare denied her coverage for an antibiotic last year, triggering a host of medical complications which led to her death."
Many would say Lucas had much more work to do here on this plane, especially if her death was a senseless result of disability bullying from her health insurer. After all, Carrie Anne Lucas was instrumental in passing Colorado legislation to shield disabled parents from child welfare discrimination (Independent Global News, 2019 - https://www.democracynow.org/2019/2/27/headlines/noted_disability_rights_activist_dies_after_being_denied_medication). Still, when we all guess on the body aspect of Lucas' life work, we all can agree her life was not in vain. She left her mark. Let us all do the same.
Learn more about disability bullying.
Independent Global News. (2019, February 27). Noted disability rights activist dies after being denied medication. Democracy Now. Retrieved from:
Greshun De Bouse™ Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved.
First Move Life Coaching LLC™ Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved.
National Making The First Move Day® Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved.
- 1 - Unpopular Truth Regarding Biases Toward Disabled | Michigan State University | 2019/07/19
- 2 - Disability Abuse Bullying: Autistic Child Handcuffed to Chair, Traumatized by Greshun De Bouse | Greshun De Bouse™ | 2019/03/09
- 3 - Nut Jobs - Nut Cases - Brazil Nuts: Eradicating Derogatory Terms | Paul Dodenhoff | 2015/09/24
- 4 - Filing Employment Discrimination Complaint with U.S. EEOC | Disabled World | 2019/02/14
- 5 - Disability Bullying by Greshun De Bouse™ | Greshun De Bouse™ | 2019/02/07