College Debt Destroying Future of America's Youth
Synopsis and Key Points:
Helping college students find solutions for graduating early student loans and money matters and managing life while in college.
Main DigestWhile the national debt ceiling is a topic on every news channel, another kind of debt is sabotaging the youth in America.
Student loan debt is a silent predator.
According to the Wall Street Journal, America's college students in 2008-2009 assumed an additional $75.1 billion in student loans. The rate of increase from the previous year was 25%.
Young people need to stop the detrimental trend of college debt.
"College students have to make smart decisions from the start," says Hona Amer, author of Smart Work U. "You can't expect to borrow $80,000 and not have it affect your future for many years to come."
As a college expert, Hona graduated in 2 1/2 years with her Bachelor's degree, debt-free. She helps college students find solutions for graduating early, money matters, and managing life while in college.
"Our nation is under a mountain of debt; Smart Work U helps the next generation avoid this problem from the start of their career," says Jim Batten, Executive Vice-President at Convoy of Hope. "Smart Work U is the first textbook college students should buy!"
As the college debt crisis continues to grow, students need people who offer practical solutions.
You wouldn't build a house on a shaky foundation, so don't try to build your life on student loans. "Resist the temptation to get student loans," says author, Hona Amer. "You will thank me in five years when you are living the life you always wanted as a debt-free college graduate."
The book, "Smart Work U: Save Time & Money," is now available on Amazon.com
For more information, visit www.SmartWorkU.com or find them at www.Facebook.com/SmartWorkU
- 1: Educating Students on Credit Card and Financial Responsibility : Inderscience Publishers (2015/09/26)
- 2: Student Loan Repayment Calculator : Disabled World (2011/10/27)
- 3: American Schools Are Making Inequality Worse : American Educational Research Association (2015/10/08)
- 4: Using Uncertainty Reduction Theory to Help Students Deal with Stress and Anxiety and Improve Their Overall Classroom Performance : Kristin Basinger, Tracy Crawford, Lauren Critchley, and Jennifer Romano, Full Time Faculty, University of Phoenix (2020/08/06)
- 5: Online Education for Students With Disabilities : Online Schools Center (2016/06/16)
- 6: Public Virtual Schools Guidance on Education of Children with Disabilities : U.S. Education Department (2016/08/12)
- 7: Examining Feelings of Inclusion Among Students with Disabilities : New York University (NYU) (2017/10/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.