180 Medical Disability College Scholarship
Author: 180 Medical | Contact: 180medical.com
Peer-Reviewed Publication: N/A
Additional References: Disability Scholarships Publications
Synopsis: Open to full-time college students living with specific medical conditions, including spinal cord injuries, spina bifida, transverse myelitis, neurogenic bladder, or an ostomy. 180 Medical Scholarship offers seven $1,000 college scholarships annually to seven recipients. The 2022 scholarship application period will begin on January 1, 2022. We’re honored to invest in the future of students who have personally faced adversity and hope to positively impact others through their career goals.
The 2021 180 Medical Scholarship application period ended as of June 1st, 2021. We'll be announcing the recipients of this year's scholarship in August.
180 Medical Scholarship offers seven $1,000 college scholarships annually to seven recipients. The 2022 scholarship application period will begin on January 1, 2022.
In order to be eligible, applicants must be:
- A legal resident of the United States
- Accepted to a two-year, four-year, or graduate school program full-time in the fall of the year of application (Please note that we are unable to accept applications for students enrolled in medical school.)
Additionally, applicants must be under a physician's care for one of the following conditions:
- Spina bifida
- Spinal cord injury
- Transverse myelitis
- Neurogenic bladder
- Ostomy (ileostomy, colostomy, and/or urostomy)
Other conditions or disabilities not listed here are currently not eligible.
Please see www.180medical.com/scholarships/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
180 Medical Disability College Scholarship | 180 Medical (180medical.com). Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
Disabled World is an independent disability community established in 2004 to provide disability news and information to people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. See our homepage for informative news, reviews, sports, stories and how-tos. You can also connect with us on Twitter and Facebook or learn more about Disabled World on our about us page.
Disabled World provides general information only. The materials presented are never meant to substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Financial support is derived from advertisements or referral programs, where indicated. Any 3rd party offering or advertising does not constitute an endorsement.
• Cite This Page (APA): 180 Medical. (2021, August 27). 180 Medical Disability College Scholarship. Disabled World. Retrieved January 30, 2023 from www.disabled-world.com/disability/education/scholarships/180medical.php
• Permalink: <a href="https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/education/scholarships/180medical.php">180 Medical Disability College Scholarship</a>