Advance Prevention Lawsuit Legal Scholarship
- Publish Date: 2016/08/22
- Author: Lawsuit Legal
- Contact : lawsuitlegal.com
Outline: Lawsuit Legal annual sponsorship award of $1,000 for U.S. high school seniors and first year students seeking degree in accredited four year university.
Lawsuit Legal is pleased to announce an annual sponsorship award of $1,000 for U.S. high school seniors (and first year students) seeking a degree in an accredited four year university.
- Name: Advance Prevention Lawsuit Legal Scholarship
- Amount: $1,000
- Submission deadline: December 5
- Award announcement: December 15
Applicants interested in being awarded the funds are required to create a video along with a written essay discussing one of the following:
- A personal story sharing how reckless, drunk, impaired or distracted driving has had impacted their lives, their family, or their community.
- Creative ideas for reducing accident rates and reckless / impaired driving in teenage drivers to reduce needless injury and death are welcome.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be entering freshman year (or attending first year) in college
- Plan to declare a major in any field of study
- Be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency
Submissions for the award will be evaluated by a panel of private judges based on the presentation provided in conjunction with their achievement records and any leadership activity, volunteer work or other extra-curricular activities they were involved in.
By highlighting the impact reckless driving can have on the community, we hope students nationwide will join in working to prevent teenage driving injuries and fatalities. By reflecting and sharing on the terrible and far reaching consequences impaired driving can have, we hope the work will help reduce preventable reckless driving accidents and underage drinking related injuries.
Scholarship application form: