Buckfire and Buckfire, P.C. 2014 Disability Scholarship
Synopsis: The scholarship is open to students with a disability of any major or concentration, deadline to apply is April 1, 2015.1
Author: Buckfire and Buckfire Contact: www.buckfirelaw.com
Published: 2014-06-15 Updated: 2016-03-20
The Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. (www.BuckfireLaw.com) offers a $1,000.00 scholarship award to an undergraduate student.
The scholarship is open to students with any type of disability, including but not limited to physical disabilities, medical conditions, mental and psychiatric conditions, speech and language, learning disabilities, behavioral conditions, and all other disabling conditions.
The scholarship has been created as part of Buckfire & Buckfire's commitment to helping victims of a disability or injury who are in need of financial assistance for their education.
All students are encouraged to apply even if they are unsure if their specific disability qualifies for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is $1,000.00
- The deadline for entries is November, April 1, 2015.
- The 2014 Disability Scholarship will be awarded on June 1, 2015.
The scholarship will be awarded to a student who meets the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen enrolled at an accredited college or university within the U.S.
- Has a disability diagnosis from any person qualified to make a diagnosis.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university.
Scholarship Application Form
Further information can be found at - www.buckfirelaw.com/library/disability-scholarship.cfm
The Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2014 Scholarship Program is to be used exclusively for college and university tuition and related expenses. A check for $1,000.00 will be made payable to the recipient's college or university to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- 1: U.S. Scholarships for the Blind : Disabled World (2009/09/13)
- 2: eSight and CNIB Foundation Scholarship for Students with Sight Loss : eSight and CNIB Foundation (2020/06/03)
- 3: General Disability Scholarships: Canada : Disabled World (2009/09/18)
- 4: Lime Connect 2020 Pathways Scholarship for High School Seniors with Disabilities : Lime Connect (2020/05/17)
- 5: Fighting Spirit Scholarship for Injured and Disabled Veterans - Lockheed Martin : Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company (2016/09/07)
- 6: Australian Delivering Skills for Today and Tomorrow Scholarships Program : Disabled World (2020/04/27)
- 7: List of Scholarships for Minority Students : Disabled World (2019/01/31)
Disclaimer: Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Disclosure: Disabled World is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Buckfire and Buckfire. Electronic Publication Date: 2014-06-15. Last Revised Date: 2016-03-20. Reference Title: Buckfire and Buckfire, P.C. 2014 Disability Scholarship, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/education/scholarships/buckfire.php>Buckfire and Buckfire, P.C. 2014 Disability Scholarship</a>. Abstract: The scholarship is open to students with a disability of any major or concentration, deadline to apply is April 1, 2015. Retrieved 2021-02-26, from https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/education/scholarships/buckfire.php - Reference Category Number: DW#323-10397.