$5,000 Medsite Medical Scholarship
Author: Medsite Medical : Contact: medsitemedical.com
Synopsis and Key Points:
Medsite Medical bi-yearly $5,000 scholarship to 5 individuals currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.
Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more.
In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, Medsite Medical are pleased to award a bi-yearly $5,000 scholarship to 5 individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.
- Name of the scholarship: $5,000 Medsite Medical Scholarship
- Deadline date: February 1, 2017
- The $5,000 Medsite Medical Scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students. To enter, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic: "What changes can be made to improve and strengthen the current state of The Affordable Care Act (ACA) - aka Obamacare?"
- Value of the scholarship: $5,000
- Number of scholarships available: 5
- Minimum SAT/ACT and GPA: N/A
- Residency Requirement(s): N/A
- School Year: College Freshmen through Graduate Students
- Major: N/A
- Required college state: N/A
- Required college or university: N/A
- Required race or heritage: N/A
- Any parental requirements, such as a union membership or active military or veteran: N/A
- U.S. Citizenship: N/A
- Specific disabilities, if applicable: N/A
- Religion or religious heritage: N/A
- Sports or hobbies: N/A
- Gender: N/A
- Marital status: N/A
You will find complete scholarship information by going to: https://www.medsitemedical.com/scholarships/
- 1 - eSight and CNIB Foundation Scholarship for Students with Sight Loss : eSight and CNIB Foundation (2020/06/03)
- 2 - General Disability Scholarships: Canada : Disabled World (2009/09/18)
- 3 - Lime Connect 2020 Pathways Scholarship for High School Seniors with Disabilities : Lime Connect (2020/05/17)
- 4 - Fighting Spirit Scholarship for Injured and Disabled Veterans - Lockheed Martin : Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company (2016/09/07)
- 5 - Australian Delivering Skills for Today and Tomorrow Scholarships Program : Disabled World (2020/04/27)
- 6 - List of Scholarships for Minority Students : Disabled World (2019/01/31)
- 7 - The Freshman Scholarship for 2019-2020 School Year : OneClass (2019/06/14)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.