$5,000 Medsite Medical Scholarship
- Publish Date: 2016/10/12
- Author: Medsite Medical
- Contact : medsitemedical.com
Outline: Medsite Medical bi-yearly $5,000 scholarship to 5 individuals currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.
Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more.
In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, Medsite Medical are pleased to award a bi-yearly $5,000 scholarship to 5 individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.
- Name of the scholarship: $5,000 Medsite Medical Scholarship
- Deadline date: February 1, 2017
- The $5,000 Medsite Medical Scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students. To enter, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic: "What changes can be made to improve and strengthen the current state of The Affordable Care Act (ACA) - aka Obamacare?"
- Value of the scholarship: $5,000
- Number of scholarships available: 5
- Minimum SAT/ACT and GPA: N/A
- Residency Requirement(s): N/A
- School Year: College Freshmen through Graduate Students
- Major: N/A
- Required college state: N/A
- Required college or university: N/A
- Required race or heritage: N/A
- Any parental requirements, such as a union membership or active military or veteran: N/A
- U.S. Citizenship: N/A
- Specific disabilities, if applicable: N/A
- Religion or religious heritage: N/A
- Sports or hobbies: N/A
- Gender: N/A
- Marital status: N/A
You will find complete scholarship information by going to: https://www.medsitemedical.com/scholarships/
- 1 - List of Scholarships for Minority Students | Disabled World | 2019/01/31
- 2 - The Freshman Scholarship for 2019-2020 School Year | OneClass | 2019/06/14
- 3 - Lilly Diabetes Donates $92,000 in Camp Scholarships | Eli Lilly and Company | 2015/02/03
- 4 - Scholarships for Students Who Have Parent with Disability | Through the Looking Glass | 2015/02/27
- 5 - Am I Entitled to Disability Scholarships | Disabled World | 2009/11/23