$5,000 Medsite Medical Scholarship
Synopsis: Medsite Medical bi-yearly $5,000 scholarship to 5 individuals currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.1
Author: Medsite Medical Contact: medsitemedical.com
Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more.
In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, Medsite Medical are pleased to award a bi-yearly $5,000 scholarship to 5 individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending college or graduate school in the near future.
- Name of the scholarship: $5,000 Medsite Medical Scholarship
- Deadline date: February 1, 2017
- The $5,000 Medsite Medical Scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate and graduate students. To enter, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic: "What changes can be made to improve and strengthen the current state of The Affordable Care Act (ACA) - aka Obamacare?"
- Value of the scholarship: $5,000
- Number of scholarships available: 5
- Minimum SAT/ACT and GPA: N/A
- Residency Requirement(s): N/A
- School Year: College Freshmen through Graduate Students
- Major: N/A
- Required college state: N/A
- Required college or university: N/A
- Required race or heritage: N/A
- Any parental requirements, such as a union membership or active military or veteran: N/A
- U.S. Citizenship: N/A
- Specific disabilities, if applicable: N/A
- Religion or religious heritage: N/A
- Sports or hobbies: N/A
- Gender: N/A
- Marital status: N/A
You will find complete scholarship information by going to: https://www.medsitemedical.com/scholarships/
Related Scholarships Documents
Full List of Scholarships Publications Full List of Disabled World News Updates
Recent Disability News and Updates
Full List of Disabled World News Updates
Disclaimer: Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Disclosure: Disabled World is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.