Scholarships for Students with Tourette Syndrome - Vocational/Technical and Computer Certifications
Published : 2018-12-04
Author : WordWork Writing andPublic Relations - Contact: wordworkpr.com
🛈 Synopsis : Dollars 4 tic scholars expands scholarship offerings partners with PC professor to offer Vo - Tech scholarships in palm beach county to students with tourette syndrome.
The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, Inc., dba Dollars 4 Tic Scholars, a 501c3 foundation established in 2014 in West Boca Raton to award college scholarships to students who have Tourette Syndrome across the country, announces an expansion of their scholarship award offerings.
The organization has partnered with PC Professor to offer Vo/Tech scholarships of $1000 to $5000 toward career technical computer certifications at the PC Professor Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, FL locations for applicants who have Tourette Syndrome.
According to co-founder and organization namesake Kelsey Diamantis, who has Tourette Syndrome and is now a resident of St. Petersburg, FL,
"One of the growth goals of our 501c3 organization has been to offer scholarships to encourage as many people who have Tourette Syndrome as we can to follow their career dreams. We realized that a four-year college program may not be a fit for everyone who has Tourette Syndrome. With a Vocational/Technical scholarship as our next growth goal for 2019, we were thrilled to form an alliance with PC Professor in Palm Beach County. Their dedication to providing effective computer training so that a student is fully employable upon completion of their courses matched our commitment to excellence for our students."
From left to right - Howard Fellman, Diane Diamantis, Robert Fellman
The Dollars 4 Tic Scholars 2019 Tourette Syndrome Vocational/Technical Scholarship Application for PC Professor Training Programs are accessible through the company's online application. Programs eligible for the scholarships may range from $7000 to $12,500 and include:
- A+ & Network+ certifications (Computer Repair & Technical Support)
- MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure (Windows Server 2016)
- CCNA: Hands-on Cisco Networking
- Database: Data Analytics & Management (SQL Server 2016)
- Desktop Software (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Project, Outlook & QuickBooks)
Robert Fellman, Director at PC Professor, commented,
"We love to remove barriers and help people improve their lives and careers. Our hands-on training style is preferred by many students and employers. This allows us to focus more closely on the career goals of the students and keep quality education affordable."
PC Professor, established in 1989, offers hands-on vocational training in computer hardware and software. Courses range from single classes to career technical programs for those pursuing certification for job placement or advancement. PC Professor provides skilled instruction at its two locations in Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, Florida. Many Florida companies turn to PC Professor to supply workforce-ready computer talent from its graduate pool. For more information on available classes, courses and services, visit www.pcprofessor.com
Dollars 4 Tic Scholars
The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, Inc. dba Dollars 4 Tic Scholars was formed in 2014 by co-founders Kelsey Diamantis and Diane Diamantis of West Boca Raton, FL as one of the first organizations in the country to offer college scholarships to students with Tourette Syndrome. The organization has awarded 19 undergraduate and graduate scholarships across the country and sponsored eight children to attend Tourette Syndrome summer camp since its formation. Visit the organization online at www.dollars4ticscholars.org or email email@example.com
Interested students with Tourette Syndrome may access the Dollars 4 Tic Scholars application at http://www.dollars4ticscholars.org/votech-application or visit PC Professor at www.pcprofessor.com and find out more under the company's Grants tab.
Source/Reference: WordWork Writing andPublic Relations (wordworkpr.com). Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
Related Scholarships Documents
- 1: Lime Connect 2021 Pathways Scholarship for High School Seniors with Disabilities : Recipients of the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship each receive $1,000 in support of their studies at a 4 year university or college in the U.S. or Canada.
- 2: U.S. Scholarships for the Blind : A list of available school and college scholarships for the blind and visually impaired.
- 3: eSight and CNIB Foundation Scholarship for Students with Sight Loss : The scholarship will award five students living with sight loss, with eSight eyewear to help significantly enhance their vision making it easier to achieve their academic goals.
- 4: General Disability Scholarships: Canada : A list of various general disability scholarships that are open to students with disabilities in Canada and separate Canadian Provinces.
- 5: Fighting Spirit Scholarship for Injured and Disabled Veterans - Lockheed Martin : Lockheed Martin sponsoring scholarships for veterans to aid wounded warriors of the United States armed services, one for flying and the second for sailing.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also follow Disabled World on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: WordWork Writing andPublic Relations. Electronic Publication Date: 2018-12-04. Title: Scholarships for Students with Tourette Syndrome - Vocational/Technical and Computer Certifications, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/education/scholarships/voc-tech.php>Scholarships for Students with Tourette Syndrome - Vocational/Technical and Computer Certifications</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/education/scholarships/voc-tech.php - Reference: DW#323-13589.