Capital Online Revenue Retiree Aid Program
Author: Capital Online Revenue
Synopsis and Key Points:
Capital Online Revenue is welcoming people without prior business experience or even prior computer experience.
Main DigestCapital Online Revenue Unveils Retiree Aid Program in Response to Government Takeaways - Forward-thinking business education program announces innovative new strategy for reaching out to retirees and senior citizens.
There is a certain malaise that tends to affect recent retirees, one in which they feel as though they no longer possess any practical usefulness to their families or to society in general. This feeling is triggered by the sudden transition from steady work and income-earning to a period in which earnings may only come in the form of retirement benefits, and day-to-day activities are less strenuous.
In many retired persons, and senior citizens in particular, this problem can yield serious psychological consequences, including depression. And while this affliction tends to go overlooked, one company, Capital Online Revenue, is seeking to change the way people adjust to retirement.
Known primarily as a business education program, Capital Online Revenue has long implemented cutting-edge technology to provide distance education options to college students, stay-at-home parents, and the recently unemployed. Now, it is turning its attention to retired persons, launching a new initiative to make the program more accessible to senior citizens.
The Capital Online Revenue program is well-suited for this. The makeup of the formula both promotes mental dexterity and allows the client to actually make a profit. The program works by guiding its clients through a step-by-step plan for launching their own successful online business. Video tutorials will provide business instruction, while the creation of the business itself will bring a profit - something Capital Online Revenue actually guarantees.
This effectively kills two birds with one stone. Retirees who miss the mental engagement and regular activity of the workforce will benefit from the stimulation of the learning experience itself. Meanwhile, the launching of the business will ward off depression that might otherwise stem from a feeling of purposelessness.
Additionally, the learning process implemented by Capital Online Revenue is welcoming even to those without prior business experience - or even prior computer experience. One of the program's biggest selling points has always been its beginner-friendly sense of ease, which makes it an ideal program for senior citizens who might not consider themselves to be computer-savvy. There is no previous experience necessary with Capital Online Revenue, as its tutorials explain everything clearly and in great depth. Furthermore, there is a team of coaches on hand, via phone or e-mail, to ensure that all questions are answered promptly and satisfactorily, leaving no room for confusion or self-doubt but ample room for continued growth and self-improvement, no matter what stage of life the client happens to be in.
Capital Online Revenue is an educational system that provides individuals with the knowledge they need to develop and manage a successful online business. The traditional job market has failed to provide the employment that workers need to support their families and generate a regular source of income, so many are turning to Capital Online Revenue to learn how to create their own opportunities.
Through the lessons that Capital Online Revenue provides, many individuals have managed to secure more than just income; they have taken control of their time, their careers, and their professions. Through flexible schedules and the ability to make their own business decisions, many of these entrepreneurs have improved their lives.
For more information about Capital Online Revenue visit www.capitalonlinerevenue.com
- 1 - Income Despite Disability: Working From Home Ideas : Caylee Shea (2017/01/04)
- 2 - Finding Freelance Work Writing and Proofreading : Julia Derby (2010/08/23)
- 3 - Work at Home Internet Jobs - Scams to Watch Out For : Julia Derby (2010/08/24)
- 4 - Making Money with Your Home Computer : Julia Derby (2010/08/22)
- 5 - Starting a Business From Home : Julia Derby (2010/08/23)
- 6 - Tips on Starting a Successful Home Business : Julia Derby (2010/08/23)
- 7 - Work From Home Ideas - Pet Sitting - Dog Walking : Julia Derby (2010/08/23)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.