Job Descriptions: Medical, Health and Disability Fields Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-02-06
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Job Descriptions category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Job Descriptions RSS feed.
List of Job Descriptions Publications:
- 1 - Primary Care Physicians More Likely to Recommend Careers as Nurse Practitioners : Massachusetts General Hospital (2015/01/07)
- 2 - Nursing Ranked Most Honest and Ethical Profession : American Nurses Association (2014/12/22)
- 3 - Best Jobs for Disabled People : CareerCast (2014/11/04)
- 4 - Coordinating Care for Children with Disabilities - Leadership Education in Neuro-developmental and Related Disabilities : Leadership Education in Neuro-developmental and related Disabilities (2011/08/07)
- 5 - Careers in Health Care - What They Offer for Students with Disabilities : Rebecca Broyce (2010/12/15)
- 6 - Special Needs Life Quality Coaching Classes : International Association for Life Quality (2010/11/22)
- 7 - Opportunity for Interns with Disabilities - Kessler Foundation BEST Pilot Program : First Financial FCU (2010/10/22)
- 8 - Physical Therapy Travel Jobs : THERAKARE (2010/10/08)
- 9 - Speech Pathology Job Description : John Stephen (2010/09/30)
- 10 - Healthcare Staffing and Recruitment Agency : Therakare (2010/08/16)
- 11 - How to Become a Chiropractor : Betty Hill (2010/07/20)
- 12 - Role of Vocational Case Manager within Rehabilitation in Returning Someone to Work : Charles Kelly (2010/04/27)
- 13 - Occupational Therapists - Guide to Occupational Therapy : Inclusion (2010/02/07)
- 14 - Paralegal Jobs - Overview and Information : Sarah Lois (2009/03/09)
- 15 - Medical Coding Careers : Heather Brunson (2009/02/26)
- 16 - Dental Assistant Jobs Information : Heather Brunson (2009/02/26)
- 17 - Explanation of Physical Therapists Jobs : Brad B Jones (2009/02/25)
- 18 - Oncology Nursing Employment Positions : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/19)
- 19 - Careers In Nursing: Labor and Delivery : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/19)
- 20 - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Employment Description : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/19)
- 21 - Nursing Careers - Family Nurse Practitioner : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/19)
- 22 - Flight Nursing Employment in Medevac Aircraft : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/07)
- 23 - Medical Assistant Employment Jobs : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/07)
- 24 - Learning Disability Related Careers : Jane Saeman (2009/02/06)
- 25 - How to Become a Medical Transcriptionist Guide : Jason Trusler (2009/02/06)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-02-06. Title: Job Descriptions: Medical, Health and Disability Fields, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/employment/jobs-2/>Job Descriptions</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/employment/jobs-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-220-E.