Job Descriptions: Medical, Health and Disability Fields Document List
Although some of these documents from our Job Descriptions category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Job Descriptions: Medical, Health and Disability Fields".
- Abstract: Digest of 25 Job Descriptions papers, documents, and publications.
- Job Descriptions Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 6th February 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-220.
List of Job Descriptions Publications:
- 1 - Primary Care Physicians More Likely to Recommend Careers as Nurse Practitioners : Massachusetts General Hospital (2015/01/07)
- 2 - Nursing Ranked Most Honest and Ethical Profession : American Nurses Association (2014/12/22)
- 3 - Best Jobs for Candidates With Disabilities : CareerCast (2014/11/04)
- 4 - Coordinating Care for Children with Disabilities - Leadership Education in Neuro-developmental and Related Disabilities : Leadership Education in Neuro-developmental and related Disabilities (2011/08/07)
- 5 - Careers in Health Care - What They Offer for Students with Disabilities : Rebecca Broyce (2010/12/15)
- 6 - Special Needs Life Quality Coaching Classes : International Association for Life Quality (2010/11/22)
- 7 - Opportunity for Interns with Disabilities - Kessler Foundation BEST Pilot Program : First Financial FCU (2010/10/22)
- 8 - Physical Therapy Travel Jobs : THERAKARE (2010/10/08)
- 9 - Speech Pathology Job Description : John Stephen (2010/09/30)
- 10 - Healthcare Staffing and Recruitment Agency : Therakare (2010/08/16)
- 11 - How to Become a Chiropractor : Betty Hill (2010/07/20)
- 12 - Role of Vocational Case Manager within Rehabilitation in Returning Someone to Work : Charles Kelly (2010/04/27)
- 13 - Occupational Therapists - Guide to Occupational Therapy : Inclusion (2010/02/07)
- 14 - Paralegal Jobs - Overview and Information : Sarah Lois (2009/03/09)
- 15 - Medical Coding Careers : Heather Brunson (2009/02/26)
- 16 - Dental Assistant Jobs Information : Heather Brunson (2009/02/26)
- 17 - Explanation of Physical Therapists Jobs : Brad B Jones (2009/02/25)
- 18 - Oncology Nursing Employment Positions : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/19)
- 19 - Careers In Nursing: Labor and Delivery : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/19)
- 20 - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Employment Description : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/19)
- 21 - Nursing Careers - Family Nurse Practitioner : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/19)
- 22 - Flight Nursing Employment in Medevac Aircraft : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/07)
- 23 - Medical Assistant Employment Jobs : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/07)
- 24 - Learning Disability Related Careers : Jane Saeman (2009/02/06)
- 25 - How to Become a Medical Transcriptionist Guide : Jason Trusler (2009/02/06)