Physical Therapy Travel Jobs
Synopsis and Key Points:
Physical therapy jobs are an option for job-seekers who want to explore a variety of locations throughout the country.
Main DigestPhysical therapy travel jobs are the best option for job-seekers who want to use their career as a means to explore a variety of locations throughout the country.
In the United States, the scope of physical therapy jobs is expanding and therefore, there is a constant increase in the number of qualified candidates as well. Physical therapy travel jobs are the best option for job-seekers who want to use their career as a means to explore a variety of locations throughout the country, while earning a decent pay.
Physical therapists and physical therapy assistants who are interested in such assignments can get the best job placements in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics, home health agencies; government agencies, acute care hospitals, rehab hospitals, outpatient clinics, long term acute care hospitals, nursing facilities, and more. There are possibilities to work on short term, long term, temporary or contract basis.
Normally, the travel job assignments for physical therapy are available for 4 - 52 weeks. But, the duration of the stay might vary based on the employer and the assignment needs.
As a traveling physical therapist or assistant, you will receive competitive pay and full benefits packages such as:
- Paid housing
- Completion bonuses
- Travel expenses
- Healthcare insurance
- Section 125 cafeteria plan
- Professional liability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Additional state license
- Continuing education programs
- Immigration processing (for internationally trained employees)
- H1B visas and green cards
In order to secure a job in this field, the candidates need to have a graduate or master's degree in physical therapy program and a state-issued license, whereas the therapist assistants are required to have on-the-job training or an associate's degree.
Qualified candidates who are trained both locally and internationally can find the right physical therapy travel jobs with the help of a staffing solution provider or by searching online. The recruitment agencies will provide all the necessary support and assistance to turn your dream career into reality.
As a physical therapist, your responsibility is to provide care for the elderly and the disabled. In that way, you are making a valuable contribution to society.
Based in Oklahoma, TheraKare aims at providing rewarding and exciting job opportunities for energetic and skilled professionals in the healthcare industry, primarily in careers such as physical therapists, occupational therapists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and speech therapists.
- 1 - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Employment Description : Michael A. Morales (2009/02/19)
- 2 - Nursing Ranked Most Honest and Ethical Profession : American Nurses Association (2014/12/22)
- 3 - Speech Pathology Job Description : John Stephen (2010/09/30)
- 4 - Careers in Health Care - What They Offer for Students with Disabilities : Rebecca Broyce (2010/12/15)
- 5 - How to Become a Medical Transcriptionist Guide : Jason Trusler (2009/02/06)
- 6 - Best Jobs for Candidates With Disabilities : CareerCast (2014/11/04)
- 7 - Primary Care Physicians More Likely to Recommend Careers as Nurse Practitioners : Massachusetts General Hospital (2015/01/07)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.