Disability Employment: Positions Vacant
Updated/Revised Date: 2016-03-26
Author: Disabled World | Contact us
Synopsis: Job postings of disabled employment vacancies that would suit persons with disabilities.
As a free service for the disability community the Disabled World Employment section lists job vacancies that would suit the disabled, if you have a health condition, or a disability.
If you, or your company, school, college etc. has positions available please contact us so we can post them for you - (free service).
Disabled World Employment Sections:
- Australia - The Australian Commonwealth and State Governments fund a range of programs to encourage employment for people with disabilities.
- Disability Apprenticeships - Resources and information for employers and people with disabilities seeking apprenticeships in the U.S., U.K., Australia and Canada.
- Job Descriptions - Listing of job descriptions including how to apply for a job in a certain field and training or qualifications required.
- Positions Vacant - Information on disability employment and equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities.
- United Kingdom - Information on disability employment services and opportunities including DDA employer laws in the UK.
- United States - Information about disability employment programs in the united states including services laws and benefits.
- Work from Home Jobs - Employment opportunities for people with disabilities seeking flexible jobs and hours to work from home including making money online.
Subtopics and Associated Subjects
Disabled World is an independent disability community founded in 2004 to provide disability news and information to people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. See our homepage for informative reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can connect with us on social media such as Twitter and Facebook or learn more about Disabled World on our about us page.
Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
Cite This Page (APA): Disabled World. (2016, March 26). Disability Employment: Positions Vacant. Disabled World. Retrieved January 17, 2022 from www.disabled-world.com/disability/employment/vacancies/