List of Disability Foundations and Non-profit Organizations Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2020-03-22
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
Although some of these documents from our Foundations - Nonprofits category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created*.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Foundations - Nonprofits RSS feed.
List of Foundations - Nonprofits Publications:
- 1 - Initiative by Afford Promises All Australians Access to Disability Supports in Response to COVID-19 : The Australian Foundation for Disability (Afford) (2020/04/17)
- 2 - Free Wheelchair Mission 1 Million for 1 Million Campaign : Free Wheelchair Mission (2017/10/16)
- 3 - One Million Wheelchairs Donated to People in Developing Nations : Free Wheelchair Mission (2017/07/04)
- 4 - Michael J. Fox Leads Parkinson's Disease Advocates On Capitol Hill : Michael J. Fox Foundation (2017/03/01)
- 5 - Elton Thomas of St. Louis: Outspoken Advocate for People who are Blind : Lighthouse for the Blind Saint Louis (LHB) (2016/06/28)
- 6 - AID.org - Fighting Against Disability Discrimination : Advocates for Individuals with Disabilities - Foundation (2016/06/21)
- 7 - Lighthouse for the Blind-St. Louis Is Acting Like a For-Profit Company - Even Though It Is Non-Profit : Lighthouse for the Blind-St. Louis (2015/12/11)
- 8 - MercyCorps Organization Overview : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/10/19)
- 9 - Sightsavers: Taking Eye Care to the People : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/10/16)
- 10 - Alpine Autism Center: Pikes Peak Region : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/09/09)
- 11 - The Steve Gleason Act of 2015 : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/08/08)
- 12 - The Amity Foundation: Assistance for Drug or Alcohol Abuse : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/07/21)
- 13 - The Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America (SARDAA) : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/12/29)
- 14 - Thanks to Ice Bucket Donations ALS Association Triples Spending on Research : The ALS Association (2014/11/01)
- 15 - The Big Idea Campaign - 10 Year Anniversary of Christopher Reeve's Passing : Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation (2014/10/09)
- 16 - Soap, Cleaning the World and Saving Lives : Disabled World (2014/10/02)
- 17 - CEA Contributes $1M to CEA Foundation in Honor of Jack Wayman : CEA Foundation (2014/07/29)
- 18 - The Olympia-Wafula Foundation: Healthy Living Solutions for Disabled and Disadvantaged : Disabled World (2013/06/24)
- 19 - The LD Resources Foundation : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/03/04)
- 20 - Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation Awards Quality of Life Grants to Nonprofits : Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation (2013/02/12)
- 21 - Avril Lavigne Foundation for Youth with Disabilities : Easter Seals (2013/02/01)
- 22 - Steve Wampler and The Wampler Foundation : Disabled World News (2012/09/01)
- 23 - Matching Americans with Disabilities to Work-at-home Jobs : Kessler Foundation (2012/02/13)
- 24 - Foundations Promise to Prioritize Underserved Communities : National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy (2011/06/11)
- 25 - Vaccine Research Foundation for Infectious and Tropical Diseases : The Foundation for Vaccine Research (2011/06/09)
- 26 - List of Disability Organizations : Disabled World (2011/04/19)
- 27 - Trudeau Foundation Announces 10 New Mentors : Trudeau Foundation (2011/02/08)
- 28 - Donation Made to Tim Horton Children's Foundation by the Queen : Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (2010/10/16)
- 29 - Education and Scholarships for Women - Jeannette Rankin Foundation : Jeannette Rankin Foundation (2010/08/01)
- 30 - Down Syndrome Conference Discusses Available Symptom Treatments : Patricia Almeida (2010/07/30)
- 31 - PM Support for Rick Hansen Foundation Canada : Government of Canada (2010/03/22)
- 32 - $5.75 Million in Funding for Parkinson's Disease - Michael J. Fox Foundation : The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (2010/03/03)
- 33 - The Disability Foundation of Vancouver : Disabled World (2010/03/01)
- 34 - Michael J. Fox Foundation Awards $2.8M for Parkinson's Disease Projects : Michael J. Fox Foundation (2010/02/04)
- 35 - AARP Foundation Overview : Alice Webber (2010/02/02)
- 36 - Gates Foundation to Dedicate $10 billion Over 10 years : GAVI's PneumoADIP (2010/01/30)
- 37 - The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation : Disabled World (2010/01/03)
- 38 - The PACER Center - A Parent Training and Information Center : Disabled World (2009/11/08)
- 39 - Disability Community Employment Opportunities - Kessler Foundation : Kessler Foundation (2009/10/14)
- 40 - The ANCOR Foundation : Disabled World (2009/10/01)
- 41 - Red Sox Foundation-Massachusetts General Hospital Home Base Program : Department of Veterans Affairs (2009/09/17)
- 42 - The Pathways Awareness Foundation : Disabled World (2009/07/29)
- 43 - Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation : Sally Hayes (2009/02/19)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - Gravvity Chat and Social Media Hub : The Gravvity app brings together social media feeds and chat in a single hub application allowing users to customize their online experience around what matters to them.
- 2 - How the Politicization of Covid 19 Affects People with Disabilities : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver regarding Covid-19 effects on health and the disability community.
- 3 - Website Accessibility Software Global Market Analysis : Detailed study of all the crucial aspects of the Website Accessibility Software market is included in the market report such as market share, production, regions, key players, etc..
- 4 - Portland Anti-Racism, Disability Justice and Transformative Justice Grants : Portland City approves quarter-million dollars in community grants around anti-racism, disability justice and transformative justice.
- 5 - Learning with Lynette: Autism Acceptance Month Series with Dr. Lynette Louise and Louloua Smadi : The Learning with Lynette videos have been consistently uploaded and made public throughout the month of April, Autism Acceptance Month.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2020-03-22. Title: List of Disability Foundations and Non-profit Organizations, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/foundations-2/>Foundations - Nonprofits</a>. Retrieved 2021-05-05, from https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/foundations-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-341-E.