Disability Insurance Claims: Questions and Answers Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2018-10-02
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Disability Claims category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Disability Claims RSS feed.
List of Disability Claims Publications:
- 1 - Kentucky Court Overturn's Liberty Life's Denial Of Mental Illness Claim and Awards Claimant Long Term Disability Benefits : Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2014/08/26)
- 2 - Doctors and Medical Professionals Must Know What to Expect when Applying for Disability Insurance Benefits : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2013/09/19)
- 3 - Cigna May Have to Pay Wrongfully Denied Disability Benefits : Gregory Michael Dell (2013/05/31)
- 4 - An ERISA Disability Appeal Must Be Filed Timely or You Will Have No Right to Sue : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2013/02/12)
- 5 - Unemployment Benefits and Social Security Disability Claims : Katz, Friedman, Eagle, Eisenstein, Johnson & Bareck (2012/06/24)
- 6 - Ways Disability Insurance Companies Use to Deny Claims : Jason Newfield (2011/11/11)
- 7 - Denial of Long Term Disability Benefits For Attorney With Stage III Breast Cancer and Side Effects of Treatment : Dell & Schaefer (2011/10/17)
- 8 - Long Term Disability Claims - $8.3 Billion Paid Last Year : Council for Disability Awareness (2011/10/04)
- 9 - Disability Insurance Claims Information for Dentists : Edward O. Comitz, Esq. and Patrick T. Stanley, Esq. (2011/04/23)
- 10 - CIGNA Long Term Disability Claim Denied, Frankel & Newfield Win Benefits Back : Frankel & Newfield (2011/04/19)
- 11 - Reasons to Consider a Lump Sum Buyout of a Disability Insurance Policy : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2011/04/16)
- 12 - Filing a Claim for Disability Benefits - What You Need to Know : Frankel & Newfield (2011/01/26)
- 13 - Disability Insurance - What is Covered and for How Long : Disabled World (2011/01/17)
- 14 - Enhancing Return-to-Work Efforts on Short and Long-Term Disability and Workers Compensation Claims : GettingHired, LLC (2011/01/11)
- 15 - What is a Functional Capacity Evaluation : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/24)
- 16 - Can I Sue My Long Term Disability Insurance Company for Bad Faith or Punitive Damages : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/21)
- 17 - What are the Most Common Disabling Conditions for a Long Term Disability Claim : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/20)
- 18 - Does the Disability Insurance company Have to Approve My Disability Claim If I am Approved for Social Security : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/20)
- 19 - What is a Functional Capacity Exam (FCE) and Should I go to a FCE : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/20)
- 20 - What Type of Doctor Should I be Treating With in Order to Claim Long Term Disability Benefits : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/20)
- 21 - Do I Return the Medical Authorization Release Form to the Disability Insurance Company : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/20)
- 22 - What are Self Reported Condition Limitations in a Disability Insurance Policy : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/20)
- 23 - Can I do Volunteer Work While I Am on Disability Benefits : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/19)
- 24 - Can a Long Term Disability Claim be Denied for a Pre-existing Condition : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/18)
- 25 - How Often is a Disability Claimant Expected to Treat with a Doctor : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/17)
- 26 - Most Common Reasons for a Disability Insurance Claim Denial : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/17)
- 27 - How Do I Determine My Date of Disability for a Long Term Disability Insurance Claim : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/17)
- 28 - What is a Residual Disability Income Claim : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/16)
- 29 - Why Should I Hire a Disability Attorney to Submit My ERISA Appeal : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/16)
- 30 - How Long Will I Receive Disability Benefits Once My Disability Claim is Approved : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/16)
- 31 - Why Does the Disability Insurance Company Request My Tax Returns : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/16)
- 32 - Little-Known Facts about Applying for Social Security Disability Benefits - SSDI : Allsup (2010/09/16)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2018-10-02. Title: Disability Insurance Claims: Questions and Answers, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/insurance/claims-2/>Disability Claims</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-11, from https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/insurance/claims-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-448-E.