Dental and Doctor Insurance: Policy Types and General Information Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2018-10-02
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
Although some of these documents from our Dental - Doctor category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created*.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Dental - Doctor RSS feed.
List of Dental - Doctor Publications:
- 1 - Dentist with a Standard Insurance Disability Claim Gets Drilled : Dell & Schaefer (2012/06/01)
- 2 - Partial Disability or Total Disability : Art Fries, Disability Claim Consultant (2012/01/05)
- 3 - Disability Insurance for Graduating Resident Doctors : MR Insurance Consultants (2011/10/04)
- 4 - Malpractice Insurance Reimbursement Rider for Long-Term Disability Customers : Sun Life Financial (2011/06/10)
- 5 - Individual and Family Dental Insurance Coverage - CIGNA : CIGNA (2011/06/02)
- 6 - New Voluntary Dental Insurance Policy - Aflac : Aflac (2011/01/24)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - Anaesthesia Web Helps Children and Parents Prepare for Hospitalization : On Anaesthesia Web children of all ages and cognitive levels learn about the body, what it is like being in hospital and what happens before, during and after anaesthesia and surgery.
- 2 - Viruses: Variant, Mutant and Strain Differences : Article examines and describes the difference(s) between variants, mutants and strains when examining and discussing viruses.
- 3 - Wait Times for Canadian Patients Cost Over $2B in Lost Wages Before COVID-19 : Fraser Institute study reveals long waits for medical treatment and surgery cost Canadians almost $2.8 billion in lost wages and productivity in 2020.
- 4 - T11 Incomplete: An LGBTQI and Disability Film : T11 Incomplete is not only an LGTBQI love story at its core, but also highlights the disabled community through authentic casting and employing disabled crew.
- 5 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2018-10-02. Title: Dental and Doctor Insurance: Policy Types and General Information, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/insurance/dental-2/>Dental - Doctor</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-17, from https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/insurance/dental-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-477-E.