Disability Insurance Services - Join the DI Revolution
Author: Disability Insurance Services Inc.
Synopsis and Key Points:
Disability Insurance Services helps insurance agents develop DI expertise and selling proficiency through a suite of services and products.
Main DigestDisability Insurance Services, a leading provider of disability insurance solutions, reports enormous success with its 2011 "Join the DI Revolution" road show.
So far, company representatives have met with more than 25,000 producers since the national tour's kickoff Feb. 5, at the San Diego NAHU Expo. As a result, incoming DI proposals are at an all-time high.
"Our goal is to secure paycheck protection for every American," says Disability Insurance Services President Dan Steenerson. "This year alone, America's Disability Counter shows that more than two million Americans have experienced a disabling injury or illness. With numbers like these, NO ONE (except for the ultra wealthy) should go without DI coverage. We're spreading the word to agents and financial planners so they can spread the word to their clients."
The tour has taken place in a variety of cities across the country.
Producers and financial planners have learned how to find paycheck protection for every client regardless of self-employment, preexisting conditions, or high income; how to build need before building the sale; and how to overcome price objections. At several stops, attendees received continuing education credits.
"The road show has been a great way to raise awareness about a very serious issue that unfortunately impacts many Americans," says Steenerson. "We just wrapped up our Million Dollar Round Table in Atlanta, Ga. and we're looking forward to our next two big stops - NAHU San Antonio, Texas, on June 26 at the Annual Convention and Exhibition, and NAIFA National, Washington DC, on Sept. 10 at the Annual Convention and Exhibition."
Disability Insurance Services helps insurance agents develop DI expertise and selling proficiency through a highly developed end-to-end suite of services and products. Some of the company's innovations include its proprietary Analyzer (a side-by-side quote comparison tool), a free online quote engine brokers can place on their websites, and computer automated marketing strategies. In addition, the company's website (diservices.com) offers dozens of how-to selling articles, product information, and consumer handouts. Brokers can also gain knowledge at the free Wednesday webinars - offered weekly at 11 a.m. PDT.
If you're an insurance producer or financial planner who would like to learn more about the DI road show, visit Disability Insurance Services for a full list of scheduled dates, or request more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd like DIS to participate at your event as a keynote speaker, trainer, or exhibitor, contact Ben Coleman at 800-898-9641 or at email@example.com.
About Disability Insurance Services Inc. -Founded in 1997, Disability Insurance Services markets a suite of disability insurance products through a nationwide network of brokers and affiliates. These products protect Americans' paychecks by providing income when an insured is disabled due to illness or injury. The company, headquartered in San Diego, Calif., is known for its expertise, end-to-end broker support, and innovative practices. For more information, visit www.diservices.com or call 800-898-9641.
- 1: Disability Income Insurance Tips : California Department of Insurance (2011/11/24)
- 2: Choosing Between Disability Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance : Disabled World (2010/08/22)
- 3: Critical Illness Insurance Information : Colonial Life (2011/02/17)
- 4: Things to Consider When Buying Disability Insurance : Protect Your Income (2015/09/08)
- 5: Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances : The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013/05/24)
- 6: Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say : Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011/04/25)
- 7: Critical Illness Insurance : Frank N. Darras (2009/10/28)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.