MedAmerica and AIMS Launch FlexCare
Author: AIMS Benefit Solutions
Synopsis and Key Points:
FlexCare a traditional reimbursement policy with an optional monthly cash benefit is available in three states.
Main DigestLong-term care insurance carrier MedAmerica announces the launch of FlexCare, a long-term care insurance product distributed through AIMS Benefit Solutions, Montgomery, AL. FlexCare, a traditional reimbursement policy with an optional monthly cash benefit, is available in three states as of January 17.
MedAmerica's financial strength and reputation as a quality carrier with innovative products, combined with AIMS' long-term care marketing experience as one of the largest marketing services administrators in the U.S., create an alliance well suited to meet producers' sales needs in both the Individual and Multi-life long-term care insurance markets.
The development of the new product, FlexCare, is a direct result of collaboration between MedAmerica and AIMS Benefit Solutions. As a Marketing Services Administrator (MSA), AIMS is responsible for the development of over $375 million in LTCi premiums through Independent MGAs and Marketing Organizations. As an MSA, AIMS is directly involved in product and marketing platform development and is known for their specialized focus on long-term care insurance and turn-key marketing support, giving agents access to LTCi specialists who will provide personal assistance with the FlexCare product and programs.
MedAmerica Insurance Company (Home Office: Pittsburgh, PA), MedAmerica Insurance Company of Florida (Home Office: Orlando, FL), and MedAmerica Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Rochester, NY) are the long-term care insurance subsidiaries of Lifetime Healthcare, Inc., a $5 billion not-for-profit company that finances and delivers health care to more than 2 million people. "MedAmerica" is licensed and has insureds in all 50 states.
- 1 - Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances : The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013/05/24)
- 2 - Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say : Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011/04/25)
- 3 - Critical Illness Insurance : Frank N. Darras (2009/10/28)
- 4 - Benefits of Travel Insurance : Greath Owen (2008/12/29)
- 5 - How to File a SSDI Claim : Allsup (2010/01/08)
- 6 - United States Senate Finance Committee to Investigate Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/24)
- 7 - Health Insurance Options for the Self Employed : Disabled World (2009/02/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.