Disability Insurance Free Webinars
Author: Disability Insurance Services, Inc.
Synopsis and Key Points:
Disability Insurance Services Rolls Out FREE Wednesday Webinars.
Main DigestDisability Insurance Services Rolls Out FREE Wednesday Webinars.
In its quest to provide income protection to every working American, Disability Insurance Services (DIS) has introduced Wednesday Webinars - a new program designed to keep brokers and affiliates on the cutting edge of the disability insurance industry. Offered every Wednesday at 11 a.m. PDT, these interactive, hands-on sessions provide innovative tips and how-to advice to help agents fire up DI sales success.
"We have the expertise and the resources to offer our brokers and affiliates the best disability insurance programs and services in the nation," says DIS President Daniel Steenerson. "Our sales network deserves every opportunity to succeed, and Wednesday Webinars help lay the groundwork for that." Wednesday Webinars are also a great way for new disability producers to get up to speed. With the lagging economy, disability insurance has grown in popularity, enticing life, health and property/casualty brokers to explore lucrative cross-sell opportunities.
Upcoming presentations include "How to Sell Critical Illness" on July 14, "Succeed With Multi-Life Disability Insurance Discounts" on July 21, and "Seven Secrets to Disability Insurance Success" on July 28. Those interested can register online at www.diservices.com. The webinars are free, and recorded sessions are available on the website.
DIS is dedicated to helping brokers and affiliates operate more effectively and efficiently. In addition to delivering industry-leading tools, practices and technologies, the company is known for simplifying the DI sales process and making it easy for disability producers to sell more. "Wednesday Webinars allow producers to obtain high-quality disability insurance sales training anytime, anywhere," says Steenerson. "Frequent, ongoing training keeps the sales spark alive - new tips and industry information can be a tremendous sales motivator."
Founded in 1997, Disability Insurance Services markets a suite of disability insurance products through a nationwide network of brokers and affiliates. These products protect Americans' paychecks by providing income when an insured is disabled due to illness or injury. The company, headquartered in San Diego, Calif., is known for its expertise, end-to-end broker support and innovative practices. For more information, visit www.diservices.com or call 800-898-9641.
- 1 - Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances : The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013/05/24)
- 2 - Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say : Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011/04/25)
- 3 - Critical Illness Insurance : Frank N. Darras (2009/10/28)
- 4 - Benefits of Travel Insurance : Greath Owen (2008/12/29)
- 5 - How to File a SSDI Claim : Allsup (2010/01/08)
- 6 - United States Senate Finance Committee to Investigate Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/24)
- 7 - Health Insurance Options for the Self Employed : Disabled World (2009/02/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.