Is Disability Insurance Worth It
Synopsis and Key Points:
Is disability insurance worth purchasing explains reasons why consumers should consider the possibility of a disability policy.
Main DigestIs disability insurance worth purchasing explains reasons why consumers should consider the possibility of a disability policy.
Financial Blog, ChristianPF.com released an article that tries to answer the question, "Why should you buy disability insurance".
The article explains some of the reasons why consumers should at least consider the possibility of a disability policy.
While it isn't for everyone, many households would be much more protected by having disability coverage.
An excerpt from the article...
"A few years ago I realized the importance of having good disability insurance. If something were to happen to me, if I became disabled, and was unable to work, my family would face a significant financial hardship. According to David Bach, in his book Smart Couples Finish Rich, 60% of Americans lack any form of disability insurance."
Read the full article: christianpf.com/why-should-you-buy-disability-insurance/
- 1 - Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances : The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013/05/24)
- 2 - Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say : Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011/04/25)
- 3 - Critical Illness Insurance : Frank N. Darras (2009/10/28)
- 4 - Benefits of Travel Insurance : Greath Owen (2008/12/29)
- 5 - How to File a SSDI Claim : Allsup (2010/01/08)
- 6 - United States Senate Finance Committee to Investigate Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/24)
- 7 - Health Insurance Options for the Self Employed : Disabled World (2009/02/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.