Insurance Shopping Steps: Education, Comparison and Purchasing
Published: 2010-01-18 : (Rev. 2011-06-03)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Online insurance comparison service for insurance quotes with step-by-step quote comparisons and purchase.
Main DigestMany consumers find shopping for insurance to be an overwhelming and tedious prospect. 2Insure4Less.com (www.2insure4less.com), a free online comparison service for insurance quotes, cuts through the confusion and guides consumers step-by-step through a process of education, quote comparisons and purchase.
"Individuals who don't know the ins and outs of shopping for insurance run the risk of either settling for a policy that's needlessly expensive or that does not really suit their needs," stated Furkat Kasimov of 2Insure4Less.com. "Even worse, some people give up on the idea of purchasing coverage because they've become too overwhelmed to keep looking. That's a financial disaster waiting to happen. 2Insure4Less.com helps site users find the best deals and make appropriate decisions by providing easy steps for insurance shopping."
For the first step in the process, the consumer accesses 2Insure4Less.com's insurance guides, videos and PowerPoint slide-shows. This online content explains how various types of insurance work, provides tips about when families and individuals may need to buy a particular type of insurance and presents advice on saving money.
In the next step, the consumer compares rates directly on the 2Insure4Less.com Web site. On the home page, users select from an assortment of icons representing different types of personal and business insurance. Each icon links to an encrypted electronic questionnaire that requests information pertinent to the type of insurance being considered. The consumer completes the form then clicks "Get My Quotes" to launch a search for referrals from a database of licensed insurance carriers and insurance agents operating within the relevant state. Within minutes, the database sends insurance plan quotes that have been customized to the individual user's particular circumstances.
The retrieved quotes contain agents' contact information so users may request more information or proceed with the final step of purchasing.
"Since 2Insure4Less.com does not sell insurance and is not part of any insurance company, we offer unbiased information," said Kasimov. "Whether individuals are considering coverage for home, rented dwellings, disability, long-term care, cancer, burial or any other personal or business needs, we can help them make the right choice without any hassle."
Since 2004, 2Insure4Less.com has been operating its free quote referral service, allowing insurance shoppers nationwide to find the most competitive insurance quotes in a variety of insurance lines and annuities. 2Insure4Less.com does not sell insurance but utilizes a competitive bidding system to identify the most economical (www.2insure4less.com) insurance quotes in an applicant's state. Consumers use the service to locate car insurance quotes, life insurance quotes, disability insurance quotes, long-term care insurance quotes, health insurance quotes, cancer insurance quotes, burial insurance quotes and insurance quotes of various different types of business insurance products.
- 1 - Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances : The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013/05/24)
- 2 - Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say : Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011/04/25)
- 3 - Critical Illness Insurance : Frank N. Darras (2009/10/28)
- 4 - Benefits of Travel Insurance : Greath Owen (2008/12/29)
- 5 - How to File a SSDI Claim : Allsup (2010/01/08)
- 6 - United States Senate Finance Committee to Investigate Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/24)
- 7 - Health Insurance Options for the Self Employed : Disabled World (2009/02/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.