Over 50s Life Insurance Essential
Author: Retirement Solutions Ltd
Synopsis and Key Points:
Over 50s life insurance policies are becoming popular with those seeking a means of covering costs and expenses incurred when they die.
Main DigestOver 50s life insurance policies are becoming increasingly popular with those seeking a means of covering the costs and expenses that might be incurred when they die.
Researching the available policies before making a purchase is absolutely essential.
Kevin Stelfox, Director at Retirement Solutions believes that the small print is often overlooked, commenting;
"What you find when you look these policies is that there's often a lot of small print. There's a lot of terms, conditions and clauses."
Kevin believes, however, that failing to research the policy and read the terms fully can be disastrous, adding;
"There are a host of different policies on the market offered by many different providers. They're not all the same by any stretch of the imagination and it's critically important that you know exactly what you are buying."
As an independent company, Retirement Solutions specializes in obtaining quotes from the entire market for those seeking over 50s life insurance. If you have any questions about over 50s life insurance or would like a quote tailored to your personal circumstances, call 0800 043 6701 or visit www.50lifeinsurance.org.uk
- 1 - Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances : The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013/05/24)
- 2 - Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say : Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011/04/25)
- 3 - Critical Illness Insurance : Frank N. Darras (2009/10/28)
- 4 - Benefits of Travel Insurance : Greath Owen (2008/12/29)
- 5 - How to File a SSDI Claim : Allsup (2010/01/08)
- 6 - United States Senate Finance Committee to Investigate Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/24)
- 7 - Health Insurance Options for the Self Employed : Disabled World (2009/02/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.