Are You Uninsurable? Long-Term Care Insurance
Author: Jennifer St. James
Published: 2011-05-14 : (Rev. 2015-11-02)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Discussing potential solution to providing married couples with long term care insurance if one of them has previously been told they are uninsurable.
Melissa Levin, CFP, CFS, will be speaking this Thursday on solutions for those who have been unable to secure long-term care insurance.
Business Network International's Diamond Club chapter will be hosting Melissa Levin, CFPA, CFS of Romero & Levin Wealth Management from 7:00-8:30AM on Thursday, May 26, 2011. As a keynote speaker, Levin will be discussing her specialty: long-term care insurance.
In her keynote presentation, Levin's will be discussing a potential solution to providing married couples with long-term care insurance if one of them has previously been told they are un-insurable. This keynote is not only relevant to married couples, but also to estate planning attorneys with clients who have found themselves in this situation.
"These couples have worked hard their entire life to save for retirement," explains Levin. "Without long-term care insurance, they could potentially not only lose their entire savings, but also be unable to leave a legacy for their children. I want to help them get the most out of their retirement, for them and their children."
Levin is the primary professional for wealth protection strategies, including estate planning and business succession planning, in the Romero & Levin Wealth Management team. She believes that plan of action is vital to helping to ensure wealth is preserved and maximized for current and future generations.
Levin is a graduate of the University of California, Irvine, where she majored in Mathematics with special emphasis in statistics. She received her Certified Funds Specialist, CFS, designation from the Institute of Business and Finance where she received extensive training investment product analysis. She holds Series 6, 7, 24, 63,and 65 securities registrations and is a licensed life, health, disability, variable annuity and long-term care insurance agent (securities registrations held with LPL Financial).
For more information on the event, to RSVP or for more information on Melissa Levin and Romero & Levin Wealth Management, please visit www.romerowm.com or call (714) 547-8787 for a complimentary consultation.
Melissa Levin is a Registered Representative with and securities are offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.
- 1 - Action Needed to Address Social Security Disability Insurance Finances : The National Academy of Social Insurance (2013/05/24)
- 2 - Disability Insurance Services Campaign: What Will You Say : Disability Insurance Services Inc. (2011/04/25)
- 3 - Critical Illness Insurance : Frank N. Darras (2009/10/28)
- 4 - Benefits of Travel Insurance : Greath Owen (2008/12/29)
- 5 - How to File a SSDI Claim : Allsup (2010/01/08)
- 6 - United States Senate Finance Committee to Investigate Long-Term Disability Insurance Claims : Disability Attorneys Dell & Schaefer (2010/09/24)
- 7 - Health Insurance Options for the Self Employed : Disabled World (2009/02/05)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.