For Sale: Disability and Special Needs Wooden Products Company
- Publish Date: 2018/08/19 - (Rev. 2019/02/10)
- Author: Disabled World
- Contact : www.disabled-world.com
Outline: Just US$79,900 buys you a fully functioning profitable business which manufactures wooden musical instruments and helpful devices for persons with special needs.
Just US$79,900 buys you "A Day's Work LLC", a niche business which manufactures wooden musical instruments and helpful devices for the large population of persons with special needs. Persons with disability limited in their ability to play musical instruments are aided in their efforts by the instruments and instrument holding devices created by the owners of this company.
The unique inventory is created and manufactured to meet the needs of students with disabilities and teachers in elementary classrooms, and is also helpful for parents of disabled, music therapists, special education teachers, occupational therapist and elder care providers.
A Day's Work LL is located in Ocala, FL. The husband and wife team currently does the woodwork and shipping throughout the continental US. Mainly selling wholesale to distributors. Inquiries through website indicate a potential overseas market. All products are unique and created by owners with over 65 original designs. This is a portable business that can be located anywhere in the U.S.
Over 65 Original Design Products Including
- Shakers with different sounds
- Bullfrog and Tree Frog guiros
- Drum securing devices for striking
- Chimes for desk top or held by hand
- Recorder storage for elementary classrooms
- Storable and collapsible classroom music stands
- Pick Assist for the manually challenged to strum a guitar or harpsichord
- Multi Instrument Holder to secure musical instruments for persons that use a wheelchair
Images of the wood workshop, machinery, equipment, and hand tools as well as some products the company manufactures.
Reason For Sale
Owner is retiring and currently only works 2 days per week in the woodshop.
This business has great marketing potential - especially retail, OR a profitable part time business, OR expand and diversify by adding it to an existing business.
Sales and Inclusions
- Buyer must have an interest in woodworking.
- Shop building not included but available for additional cost.
- Construction training will be provided at no cost for an agreed upon period of time.
- Current sales are approximately 5% retail and 95% wholesale to distributors with music education catalogs and websites.
- Price of JUST USD $79,900 includes all woodshop equipment, inventory, intellectual properties, website, catalogs, bar codes, and customer lists.
- N. Raymond and Barbara S. Day - A DAY'S WORK, LLC - 2320 NE 8TH Road - Ocala, FL 34470
- FAX: 352-861-7445
- CELL: 352-207-0424
- PHONE: 352-861-0510
- Web: www.adaysworkmusiceducation.com
- Email: email@example.com
This article is published by Disabled World as a free community service. If you wish us to publish your disability related news, information, event, or assistive device review, please visit our submissions page.
Please Note: Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by an external source. Disabled World is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to reply to this information should consult directly with the source of the information.