Disability Advisor Provides Expert Responses to Questions Related to Disabilities
Author: Disability Advisor : Contact: disabilityadvisor.com
Synopsis and Key Points:
DisabilityAdvisor.com Ask the Advisor feature offers visitors expert responses to their disability related questions.
DisabilityAdvisor.com, a leading website providing articles, videos, and other content related to Social Security Disability (SSD), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Veterans Benefits, Workers Compensation, short-term and long-term disability, and other topics has announced that it has launched "Ask the Advisor," a new feature that allows visitors to have their personal disability-related questions answered by matter-specific experts in the fields of disability benefits, law, healthcare, and social work.
Submitting questions to "Ask the Advisor" is made easy with a simple online form located at https://www.disabilityadvisor.com/ask-the-disability-advisor-form As with all other features of DisabilityAdvisor.com, "Ask the Advisor" is free and no membership or sign-up is required.
All responses address the visitor's specific situation and are personally generated in response to the visitor's inquiry, at the same time being relevant and accessible to others who have a similar inquiry or issue.
"While visitors are invited to ask questions regarding SSD, SSI, Workers' Compensation, and Veterans benefits, they are also encouraged to send lifestyle-related inquiries such as those dealing with parenting, mental and physical health, financial planning, employment, housing, and so on," commented Jackie Booth Ph.D., an acclaimed issues-and-advocacy expert, who, in addition to her "Ask the Advisor" duties, also serves as DisabilityAdvisor.com's financial, educational, and lifestyle editor.
"Visitors express their appreciation of the plain-language explanations and intangible morale support they experience with Disability Advisor's personalized Q & A forum," commented Kay Derochie, a noted Social Security, SSI and Long Term disability claim expert. "Many guests to the site share that DisabilityAdvisor.com has helped them solve problems for themselves or for a family member or friend."
Other experts and professionals can share insights by submitting comments to "Ask the Advisor." Once approved by moderators, these contributions are posted. To preserve the privacy of those who submit questions to "Ask the Advisor," all personal identification is removed. Only an asker's first name or initial is used, along with their city and state if they choose to include it in their question.
"Many disability-related Q&A portals offer incomplete, incorrect, or essentially useless advice and in some cases are nothing more than thinly-veiled lead-generation engines for law firms or consultants," commented Joseph Ram, publisher of DisabilityAdvisor.com, who has spent several decades as a media, advertising and broadcast executive. "'Ask the Advisor" fills a massive knowledge demand by providing clear, unbiased and helpful disability-related information about real issues that matter to real people."
- 1: Disability Bias in AI Hiring Tools and Legal Protection : Juyoun Han and Patrick Lin (2020/11/25)
- 2: Can School Districts Carve Out a Placement from the IDEA's Stay-Put Provision? : David Greco : RMO LLP (2020/05/01)
- 3: U.S. Jails Hold More Mentally Ill Persons Than Hospitals : Joe D. Gonzales Law Office (2010/08/21)
- 4: Ambulance Chasing Lawsuits : Litigation, Extortion and Lawyer Complaints : Emma Johnson (2013/12/28)
- 5: Lawsuit Alleging Disability Discrimination by Owners and Developers of Apartment Complexes in 13 States : U.S. Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs (2019/05/10)
- 6: Crowdfunding Legal Expenses Such as Litigation, Court or Trial Defense : Disabled World (2015/01/13)
- 7: U.S. Justice Department Files Lawsuit Alleging Disability-Based Housing Discrimination : The U.S. Justice Department (2019/02/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.