Mega-T brand Weight Loss Products Class Action Lawsuit
Author: Milstein, Adelman, & Kreger, LLP
Synopsis and Key Points:
Consumers who purchased for personal use a Mega-T brand weight loss product could get up to $60.00 or more.
Main DigestConsumers who purchased (for personal use) a Mega-T brand weight loss product could get up to $60.00 or more back. The makers of the Mega-T dietary supplements have set aside a $2.5 million Common Fund to settle the Class Action Lawsuit, Denise Wally, et al. v. CCA Industries, Inc. Case No. BC422833.
This is a legal notice authorized by Los Angeles Superior Court in an attempt to contact anyone who purchased (for personal use) any of the following Mega-T dietary supplements: Mega-T Ultra, Mega-T Plus, Mega-T Effervescent, Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement and/or Mega-T Dietary Supplement.
If you are a consumer who purchased any of these supplements between Sept 29, 2005 to June 9, 2010, who lives in the United States, the makers of that line of supplements (CCA Industries, Inc.) have set aside a $2,500,000.00 Common Fund to settle this action.
More details can be seen at: www.Mega-Tsettlement.com
The lawsuit was officially brought by Denise Wally, et al. and claims that CCA Industries, Inc. ("CCA") made improper statements in its labeling and advertising of the Mega-T Ultra, Mega-T Plus, Mega-T Effervescent, Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement and/or Mega-T Dietary Supplement products.
This legal settlement does not mean that CCA did anything wrong. In fact, CCA has denied any wrongdoing whatsoever, and is settling the case only to avoid the expense and inconvenience of further legal action.
Anyone who purchased any of the five Mega-T products should go to: www.Mega-Tsettlement.com for fast, free information about this case and to submit a claim.
This website makes it easy to:
- Understand exactly how to qualify
- Submit a simple form to get money back
- See a list of the Mega-T products in question
- Get fast toll-free access to more information: 1-888-287-9822
The Court has preliminarily appointed the law firm of Milstein, Adelman, & Kreger, LLP to represent the Class as Plaintiffs' Lead Class Counsel.
In addition to submitting a claim form to ask for payment, consumers can ask to be excluded from, or object to, the settlement. Claim forms must be submitted online or postmarked no later than September 2, 2010. The deadline for exclusions and objections is September 2, 2010.
For more information: www.Mega-Tsettlement.com; or call toll-free: 1-888-287-9822; or write to: Settlement Administrator, PO Box 4153, Portland, OR 97208-4153.
Contact Information: Settlement Administrator - 1-888-287-9822
- 1: Disability Bias in AI Hiring Tools and Legal Protection : Juyoun Han and Patrick Lin (2020/11/25)
- 2: Can School Districts Carve Out a Placement from the IDEA's Stay-Put Provision? : David Greco : RMO LLP (2020/05/01)
- 3: U.S. Jails Hold More Mentally Ill Persons Than Hospitals : Joe D. Gonzales Law Office (2010/08/21)
- 4: Ambulance Chasing Lawsuits : Litigation, Extortion and Lawyer Complaints : Emma Johnson (2013/12/28)
- 5: Lawsuit Alleging Disability Discrimination by Owners and Developers of Apartment Complexes in 13 States : U.S. Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs (2019/05/10)
- 6: Crowdfunding Legal Expenses Such as Litigation, Court or Trial Defense : Disabled World (2015/01/13)
- 7: U.S. Justice Department Files Lawsuit Alleging Disability-Based Housing Discrimination : The U.S. Justice Department (2019/02/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.