Dealing with Social Security Disability Issues
Author: James Publishing
Synopsis and Key Points:
Social Security disability benefits are not always easy to get even for people who suffer from a legitimate disability and cannot work.
Main DigestMillions of people file for Social Security disability every year. However, it can be a confusing process. JamesDisabilityLaw.com is a one-stop resource that gives expert advice and guidance on every SSD issue imaginable.
JamesDisabilityLaw.com, a website created by James Publishing, is offering free assistance to the millions of people who file for Social Security disability (SSD) every year. Geared towards anyone who needs to apply for disability benefits, appeal a denial, or hire a disability attorney, JamesDisabilityLaw.com is comprised of research that James Publishing has been collecting for nearly three decades.
According to the Social Security Administration, more than 12 million Americans receive Social Security disability benefits each year. Yet those benefits are not always easy to get, even for people who suffer from a legitimate disability and cannot work.
More than 3 million people apply for Social Security disability benefits every year, but many of them have to hire a disability attorney before they receive any compensation. That's because only 35% of SSD cases come out in the applicant's favor within the first 120 days. The rest of the cases head into a lengthy appeals process. An SSD case that exhausts all possible appeals routes can take over a year and a half to resolve, and can even wind up in Federal Court.
How can JamesDisablityLaw.com help
JamesDisabilityLaw.com was created to teach people about every facet of the Social Security disability process. Since 1981, James Publishing has produced 6 disability law books that are used as a resource by disability lawyers all over the country. Those books have long been considered the go-to authority for Social Security disability information. However, James Publishing has decided to give much of its research to the general public. JamesDisabilityLaw.com pulls information from all 6 books, and operates as a free online source for SSD advice.
JamesDisabilityLaw.com offers expert advice on virtually any Social Security disability issue, including:
- What conditions usually qualify for Social Security disability
- How to document disability symptoms
- How to file for Social Security disability
- When to file for Social Security disability
- What applicants can expect in a hearing
- Links to disability lawyers all over the country
- How much the average disability attorney costs
- How long applicants will have to wait for a hearing
- A glossary of common terms used during the SSD process
- The biggest mistakes people make while going through the SSD process
JamesDisabilityLaw.com is a legal information site produced by James Publishing Inc. James Publishing is a leading law book publisher recognized by many attorneys to be the authority in legal information.
For more information, or to find a qualified disability lawyer, log onto www.jamesdisabilitylaw.com.
- 1: Disability Bias in AI Hiring Tools and Legal Protection : Juyoun Han and Patrick Lin (2020/11/25)
- 2: Can School Districts Carve Out a Placement from the IDEA's Stay-Put Provision? : David Greco : RMO LLP (2020/05/01)
- 3: U.S. Jails Hold More Mentally Ill Persons Than Hospitals : Joe D. Gonzales Law Office (2010/08/21)
- 4: Ambulance Chasing Lawsuits : Litigation, Extortion and Lawyer Complaints : Emma Johnson (2013/12/28)
- 5: Lawsuit Alleging Disability Discrimination by Owners and Developers of Apartment Complexes in 13 States : U.S. Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs (2019/05/10)
- 6: Crowdfunding Legal Expenses Such as Litigation, Court or Trial Defense : Disabled World (2015/01/13)
- 7: U.S. Justice Department Files Lawsuit Alleging Disability-Based Housing Discrimination : The U.S. Justice Department (2019/02/21)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.