Disability Tax: Laws and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Taxes - Tax Breaks category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Tax: Laws and General Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 28 Taxes - Tax Breaks papers, documents, and publications.
- Taxes - Tax Breaks Category Publications: Updated - Tuesday, 27th November 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-470.
List of Taxes - Tax Breaks Publications:
- 1 - U.S. Social Security Benefit Taxation Thresholds Have Never Been Adjusted : The Senior Citizens League (2019/12/03)
- 2 - Social Security Benefits Still Taxable Despite Tax Overhaul : The Senior Citizens League (2019/02/20)
- 3 - Expiring Tax Cut Affects People With Highest Healthcare Costs : The Senior Citizens League (2018/11/27)
- 4 - Changing U.S. Tax Codes Impact Assistance Dog Services for People with Disabilities : Canine Companions for Independence (2017/12/29)
- 5 - Businesses Still Need to Make ACA Filings on Time : First Capitol Consulting (2017/02/19)
- 6 - Canada Revenue Agency Contemplating Regulations That May Threaten Access to the Canadian Disability Tax Credit : The Association of Canadian Disability Benefit Professionals (2016/12/15)
- 7 - Why are Neediest Disabled Canadians Receiving Least Benefit : The School of Public Policy - University of Calgary (2016/06/12)
- 8 - Should U.S. Payroll Taxes Apply to All Earnings : The Senior Citizens League (2016/03/29)
- 9 - Tax Deductions Make Long-Term Care Insurance More Affordable : ACSIA Partners LLC (2016/03/24)
- 10 - New Tax Advantage Plan for People with Disability : UHY LLP (2015/01/06)
- 11 - Free 2014 Federal and State Tax Preparation and Filing for Eligible Taxpayers : Walmart Foundation; MyFreeTaxes (2014/01/28)
- 12 - Free 2013 Federal and State Tax Preparation and Filing to Eligible Taxpayers : Walmart Foundation (2013/01/30)
- 13 - New Canadian Tax Measures Information : Nair & Co. (2012/05/07)
- 14 - Credits and Deductions Can Help Taxable Disability Benefits : Alan J. Nuta, Attorney at Law (2012/04/26)
- 15 - Reporting 2011 Social Security Disability Income Tax : Anthony Garcia (2012/02/27)
- 16 - Avoiding FICA Social Security Payroll Taxes : Schwartzapfel Partners P.C. (2011/07/15)
- 17 - Is the IRS Garnishing Your Bank Account or Paycheck : Blue Tax (2011/06/15)
- 18 - Social Security Disability Benefits and Injured Colorado Workers Taxability : Eley Law Firm (2011/06/06)
- 19 - Negotiating a Tax Debt Settlement : Blue Tax (2011/04/25)
- 20 - Cashing in Your Pension Early - Tax Implications : Blue Tax (2011/04/25)
- 21 - Using Tax Refunds To Get Out of Debt : Freedom Financial Network (2011/04/10)
- 22 - Death and Taxes - Tips to Save Your Sanity : Gail Rubin (2011/04/01)
- 23 - Millions of US Seniors in the Red After IRS Errors : The Senior Citizens League (2011/03/17)
- 24 - Tax Tips for Canadian Families : Canada Revenue Agency (2011/03/10)
- 25 - Tax Tips and Incentives for Taxpayers with Disabilities : DBTAC Rocky Mountain Center (2011/03/08)
- 26 - Tax Breaks for People with Disabilities : Allsup (2011/02/18)
- 27 - Tax Law Reforms to Help People with Severe Disabilities - Disability News Australia : The Hon Bill Shorten MP Parliamentary Secretary for Disabilities (2010/05/27)
- 28 - Tax Tips for Families and Disability Canada : H and R Block (2009/02/24)