Disability Tax: Laws and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Taxes - Tax Breaks category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Tax: Laws and General Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 28 Taxes - Tax Breaks papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/11/27.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-470.
Taxes - Tax Breaks Publications:
- 1 - U.S. Social Security Benefit Taxation Thresholds Have Never Been Adjusted | The Senior Citizens League | 2019/12/03
- 2 - Social Security Benefits Still Taxable Despite Tax Overhaul | The Senior Citizens League | 2019/02/20
- 3 - Expiring Tax Cut Affects People With Highest Healthcare Costs | The Senior Citizens League | 2018/11/27
- 4 - Changing U.S. Tax Codes Impact Assistance Dog Services for People with Disabilities | Canine Companions for Independence | 2017/12/29
- 5 - Businesses Still Need to Make ACA Filings on Time | First Capitol Consulting | 2017/02/19
- 6 - Canada Revenue Agency Contemplating Regulations That May Threaten Access to the Canadian Disability Tax Credit | The Association of Canadian Disability Benefit Professionals | 2016/12/15
- 7 - Why are Neediest Disabled Canadians Receiving Least Benefit | The School of Public Policy - University of Calgary | 2016/06/12
- 8 - Should U.S. Payroll Taxes Apply to All Earnings | The Senior Citizens League | 2016/03/29
- 9 - Tax Deductions Make Long-Term Care Insurance More Affordable | ACSIA Partners LLC | 2016/03/24
- 10 - New Tax Advantage Plan for People with Disability | UHY LLP | 2015/01/06
- 11 - Free 2014 Federal and State Tax Preparation and Filing for Eligible Taxpayers | Walmart Foundation; MyFreeTaxes | 2014/01/28
- 12 - Free 2013 Federal and State Tax Preparation and Filing to Eligible Taxpayers | Walmart Foundation | 2013/01/30
- 13 - New Canadian Tax Measures Information | Nair & Co. | 2012/05/07
- 14 - Credits and Deductions Can Help Taxable Disability Benefits | Alan J. Nuta, Attorney at Law | 2012/04/26
- 15 - Reporting 2011 Social Security Disability Income Tax | Anthony Garcia | 2012/02/27
- 16 - Avoiding FICA Social Security Payroll Taxes | Schwartzapfel Partners P.C. | 2011/07/15
- 17 - Is the IRS Garnishing Your Bank Account or Paycheck | Blue Tax | 2011/06/15
- 18 - Social Security Disability Benefits and Injured Colorado Workers Taxability | Eley Law Firm | 2011/06/06
- 19 - Negotiating a Tax Debt Settlement | Blue Tax | 2011/04/25
- 20 - Cashing in Your Pension Early - Tax Implications | Blue Tax | 2011/04/25
- 21 - Using Tax Refunds To Get Out of Debt | Freedom Financial Network | 2011/04/10
- 22 - Death and Taxes - Tips to Save Your Sanity | Gail Rubin | 2011/04/01
- 23 - Millions of US Seniors in the Red After IRS Errors | The Senior Citizens League | 2011/03/17
- 24 - Tax Tips for Canadian Families | Canada Revenue Agency | 2011/03/10
- 25 - Tax Tips and Incentives for Taxpayers with Disabilities | DBTAC Rocky Mountain Center | 2011/03/08
- 26 - Tax Breaks for People with Disabilities | Allsup | 2011/02/18
- 27 - Tax Law Reforms to Help People with Severe Disabilities - Disability News Australia | The Hon Bill Shorten MP Parliamentary Secretary for Disabilities | 2010/05/27
- 28 - Tax Tips for Families and Disability Canada | H and R Block | 2009/02/24