Health and Disability Fact Books, Guides and Publications
Disabled World: Revised/Updated: 2019/05/14
Synopsis: Fact sheets guide books and publications relating to disability and health topics including printable applications and forms.
The Disabled World Books and Publications section features a number of informative resources, fact sheets, and guides relating to health and disability topics - including useful resources relating to Social Security Disability.
These publications are focused on supporting people with specific health conditions and disabilities including magazines targeted towards disabled people, their families, and caregivers of special interest to those with disabilities.
Disabled World provides listings of a wide range of professional practical resources and references for people who work with children and adults who have disabilities, and for people who have disabilities themselves.
Publication topics include books, videos, and dvd's on topics such as:
ADHD, communication disorders, developmental disabilities, sensory impairments, acquired brain injury, autism, cerebral palsy, fetal alcohol syndrome, physical disabilities, psychiatric disabilities, and other topics including; special needs books, disability magazines, cognitive disabilities and associated conditions, as well as general health and disability publications from around the World.
Forms and Applications
Also included in this category are various applications and forms for several Government departments as well as links to informational sources.
PDF Health and Disability Fact Sheets
- Population Statistics of Most Cities and Towns in the United States
- CDA 2010 Consumer Disability Awareness Survey
- Remote Microphone Hearing Instruments
- Blank Section 508 VPAT Form
- Mobility Device Use in the United States
- Home Depot associates with disabilities are determined to build careers and deliver great customer service
Associated Sub-Topics and Pertinent Documents
Suggested Related Articles
- 1 - Promising Future for Birth Defects Treatments with Advances in 3D Printing - The Teratology Society - (2018/08/19).
- 2 - Chance for Rain by Tricia Downing - Margaret Brown - (2018/08/13).
- 3 - American Foundation for the Blind Launches First Fully Accessible Digital Archive of Helen Keller Collection - AFB - (2018/06/13).
- 4 - Not a Poster Child: Living Well with a Disability - Francine Falk-Allen - (2018/06/07).
- 5 - Leo Fender: The Man Who Influenced All Rock and Roll - Monica Foster - (2018/06/01).
- 6 - Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself by Tsara Shelton - Tsara Shelton - (2018/05/16).
- 👉 For further related information see our full list of Publications Documents - (166 Fact Sheets).