Health and Disability Fact Books, Guides and Publications
Disabled World (disabled-world.com)
Revised/Updated: Saturday, 28th March 2020
Synopsis and Key Points:
Fact sheets guide books and publications relating to disability and health topics including printable applications and forms.
The publications we feature are focused on supporting people with specific health conditions and disabilities and including magazines of interest to disabled people.
The Disabled World Books and Publications section features a number of informative resources, fact sheets, and guides relating to health and disability topics .
Our listing of literature resources provide a wide range of professional and practical references for people who work with children, and adults who have disabilities, and for people who have disabilities themselves. These publications are focused on supporting people with specific health conditions and disabilities including magazines targeted towards disabled people, their families, and caregivers of special interest to those with disabilities.
Author Tsara Shelton holding a copy of her must read book "Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself".
Publications include books, videos, and dvd's on topics such as:
ADHD, communication disorders, developmental disabilities, sensory impairments, acquired brain injury, autism, cerebral palsy, fetal alcohol syndrome, physical disabilities, psychiatric disabilities, and other topics including; special needs books, disability magazines, cognitive disabilities and associated conditions, as well as general health and disability publications from around the World.
Forms and Applications
Also included in this category are various applications and forms from Government departments.
PDF Health and Disability Fact Sheets
- Population Statistics of Most Cities and Towns in the United States
- CDA 2010 Consumer Disability Awareness Survey
- Remote Microphone Hearing Instruments
- Blank Section 508 VPAT Form
- Mobility Device Use in the United States
- Home Depot associates with disabilities are determined to build careers and deliver great customer service
Subtopics and Associated Subjects
- 1 - Promising Future for Birth Defects Treatments with Advances in 3D Printing : The Teratology Society (2018/08/19)
- 2 - Chance for Rain by Tricia Downing : Margaret Brown (2018/08/13)
- 3 - American Foundation for the Blind Launches First Fully Accessible Digital Archive of Helen Keller Collection : AFB (2018/06/13)
- 4 - Not a Poster Child: Living Well with a Disability : Francine Falk-Allen (2018/06/07)
- 5 - Leo Fender: The Man Who Influenced All Rock and Roll : Monica Foster (2018/06/01)
- 6 - Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself by Tsara Shelton : Tsara Shelton (2018/05/16)
- 7 - Teaching Baby Sign Language - Nita, Show Us More : Familius (2018/04/22)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.