Health and Disability Fact Books, Guides and Publications
Updated/Revised Date: 2020-03-28
Author : Disabled World - Contact: Disabled-World.com
Synopsis* : Fact sheets guide books and publications relating to disability and health topics including printable applications and forms. The publications we feature are focused on supporting people with specific health conditions and disabilities and including magazines of interest to disabled people.
The Disabled World Books and Publications section features a number of informative resources, fact sheets, and guides relating to health and disability topics .
Our listing of literature resources provide a wide range of professional and practical references for people who work with children, and adults who have disabilities, and for people who have disabilities themselves. These publications are focused on supporting people with specific health conditions and disabilities including magazines targeted towards disabled people, their families, and caregivers of special interest to those with disabilities.
Author Tsara Shelton holding a copy of her must read book "Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself".
Publications include books, videos, and dvd's on topics such as:
ADHD, communication disorders, developmental disabilities, sensory impairments, acquired brain injury, autism, cerebral palsy, fetal alcohol syndrome, physical disabilities, psychiatric disabilities, and other topics including; special needs books, disability magazines, cognitive disabilities and associated conditions, as well as general health and disability publications from around the World.
Forms and Applications
Also included in this category are various applications and forms from Government departments.
PDF Health and Disability Fact Sheets
- Population Statistics of Most Cities and Towns in the United States
- CDA 2010 Consumer Disability Awareness Survey
- Remote Microphone Hearing Instruments
- Blank Section 508 VPAT Form
- Mobility Device Use in the United States
- Home Depot associates with disabilities are determined to build careers and deliver great customer service
Subtopics and Associated Subjects
- 1 - Of Women and Salt by Gabriela Garcia : Tsara Shelton (2021/03/26)
- 2 - Why We Revolt: A Patient Revolution for Careful and Kind Care : Tsara Shelton (2020/12/28)
- 3 - Promising Future for Birth Defects Treatments with Advances in 3D Printing : The Teratology Society (2018/08/19)
- 4 - Chance for Rain by Tricia Downing : Margaret Brown (2018/08/13)
- 5 - American Foundation for the Blind Launches First Fully Accessible Digital Archive of Helen Keller Collection : AFB (2018/06/13)
Disabled World (Disabled-World.Com) is an independent disability community established in 2004 to provide disability news, assistive technology reviews, and disability sporting events, as well general information for people with disabilities, seniors, and their family and/or carers. Be sure to check out our web site for further informative reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2020-03-28. Title: Health and Disability Fact Books, Guides and Publications, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/publications/>Publications</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-17, from https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/publications/ - Reference: DW#292-17.172.98-6c.