How to Win a Social Security Disability Case
Author: Sheri R. Abrams : Contact: sheriabrams.com
Published: 2010-06-09 : (Rev. 2017-03-28)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Virginia Attorney Sheri R. Abrams has published a new guide for anyone filing for Social Security Disability Benefits.
Don't Gamble With Your Social Security Disability Benefits - What Every Virginia Resident Needs To Know To Win A Social Security Disability Case.
Virginia Attorney Sheri R. Abrams has published a new guide for anyone filing for Social Security Disability Benefits. This comprehensive legal book explains the process of filing for Social Security Disability Benefits in easy-to-understand language, describes how an experienced attorney can guide a claimant through the maze of administrative work involved, and answers frequently-asked questions about the process.
The clear organization and down-to-earth approach makes this book a valuable reference tool for a layperson who seeks to understand how and when to apply for Social Security Disability Benefits--and when to hire an attorney to help.
- Who Can Qualify For Disability Benefits Under Social Security
- How Do You Qualify For Social Security Disability Benefits
- When Should You Apply For Social Security Disability Benefits
- How Do You Apply For Social Security Disability Benefits
- How Does the Social Security Administration Evaluate Your Claim
- What Do You Do If Your Claim For Social Security Disability Benefits Is Denied
- Worker's Compensation and Social Security Disability Benefits
- Long-Term Disability Insurance and Social Security Disability Benefits
- Do I need an Attorney to Appeal My Denial For Social Security Disability Benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Social Security Disability Claims Process
Download a free copy of "Don't Gamble With Your Social Security Disability Benefits" at www.sheriabrams.com or www.nmpattorneys.com.
Available for purchase at Amazon.com and through Word Association Publishers.
Sheri R. Abrams, Attorney at Law, a leading attorney in the field of Social Security Disability Law, founded her own law firm in 1995. Ms. Abrams concentrated her law practice to representing clients in Virginia, Washington, DC and Maryland in their Social Security Disability appeals. She joined the Falls Church Virginia law firm of Needham Mitnick & Pollack, PLC as "Of Counsel" in January 2010.
Needham Mitnick & Pollack, PLC, is a well-established and highly regarded law firm with expertise in the fields of Elder Law, Estate Planning, Disability and Special Needs Planning.
Ms. Abrams received an AV Superior Rating, the highest ranking possible in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and was selected by her peers as a member of Virginia's Legal Elite for 2009.
Ms. Abrams was graduated Cum Laude from Boston University's School of Management with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and earned her Law Degree from the George Washington University Law School. She is admitted to practice before many courts, including the United States Supreme Court.
Ms. Abrams is also the author of the Virginia Disability Law Blog (www.virginiadisabilitylawblog.com)
- 1 - Creation, Evolution, and the Handicapped: Crushing the Death Image : Pastor Richard Luther Corwin (2016/06/23)
- 2 - Missing Frames: Memoir of a Woman Living with Hidden Disabilities : Scooter (2016/07/01)
- 3 - Writings On the Wall: Disability Advocate's Uplifting Book of Poetry : Robert M. Hensel (2016/08/14)
- 4 - Wheelchair Exercising Book: Zero Assistance Resistance Training by Dan Highcock : Dan Highcock (2016/10/03)
- 5 - Single Handed : A Book by Hanoch Budin : Hanoch Budin (2016/10/27)
- 6 - Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself by Tsara Shelton : Tsara Shelton (2018/05/16)
- 7 - Book : Walk in My Shoes : DeafBlind Writers Tell All : Ramona Rice (2017/01/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.