Disability Infographics List
Disabled World (disabled-world.com)
Revised/Updated: Tuesday, 2nd October 2018
Synopsis and Key Points:
Disabled World collection of interesting infographics regarding disabilities and disability facts and issues in todays society.
The Disabled World collection of interesting infographics focuses on various disabilities as well as disability facts and current issues in today's society.
Defined as Graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly. They can improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system's ability to see patterns and trends. The process of creating infographics can be referred to as data visualization, information design, or information architecture.
What is an Infographic
Wikipedia defines an infographic as,
"Graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly. They can improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system's ability to see patterns and trends. The process of creating infographics can be referred to as data visualization, information design, or information architecture."
Our infographic list below will help you learn some of the facts and figures about disability around the world, and reflect upon the some of the experiences of people with disabilities.
If you have an infographic relating to disability and would like to add it to our list, please contact us.
- Our Disability Awareness Posters, Pamphlets, Leaflets and Flyers Resource List - https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/publications/literature.php
- Disability Pictures Clipart, Printables, Wallpaper, Signs and Symbols - https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/accessibility/pictures.php
Subtopics and Associated Subjects
- 1 - Legal Cannabis Set to Grow Scientific R&D : Delta Scientific (2020/06/14)
- 2 - Getting a Job with a Disability - Infographic with Transcript : Burning Nights CRPS (2017/11/22)
- 3 - 50% of Adults Over 50 Wish They Had More Strength and Energy : Abbott (2016/05/08)
- 4 - Paralympic Sports Events: Infographic Explanations : Disabled World (2016/01/08)
- 5 - Overeating of Health Foods Perceived as Less Filling : Cornell Food & Brand Lab (2015/12/28)
- 6 - Most Accessible World Travel Destinations : Victoria Abbott-Fleming (2015/12/11)
- 7 - Insight into Intellectual Disabilities in the 21st Century : Special Olympics (2015/07/25)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.