76-Year-Old Man Releases Personal Exercise Program
Author: Calvin Hill
Synopsis and Key Points:
Author assures readers that exercises do not require expensive equipment or a personal trainer and can be done in the comfort of their own homes.
Main DigestAuthor assures readers that exercises do not require expensive equipment or a personal trainer and can be done in the comfort of their own homes.
Author Calvin Hill has released his new book Staying Fit after 60: Introducing the Exercise for Life Program to share the health and life-savings benefits of the program he has developed. He puts it bluntly: "I'm telling seniors, you can get old without feeling old."
Hill was 60 years old himself when he first began doing the exercises he details in his book, and he has since completed the program almost six-thousand times. "I have experienced personally the benefits of the physical and mental fitness it has added to the quality of my life," says Hill.
Interspersed with the exercises are light moments, including epilogues and poems of significance to Hill. In chapters like "Oh God I Hate Getting Old" and "Reflections of Life, an Interesting and Candid Self-Assessment," all told, he encourages readers to become physically and mentally fit and to retain that fitness as they age into their 70s, 80s, and beyond.
For more information or to contact the author for interviews or speaking engagements, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staying Fit after 60: Introducing the Exercise for Life Program by Calvin Hill; Nonfiction; Hard cover; $24.95 - www.stayingfitafter60.com
- 1 - Creation, Evolution, and the Handicapped: Crushing the Death Image : Pastor Richard Luther Corwin (2016/06/23)
- 2 - Missing Frames: Memoir of a Woman Living with Hidden Disabilities : Scooter (2016/07/01)
- 3 - Writings On the Wall: Disability Advocate's Uplifting Book of Poetry : Robert M. Hensel (2016/08/14)
- 4 - Wheelchair Exercising Book: Zero Assistance Resistance Training by Dan Highcock : Dan Highcock (2016/10/03)
- 5 - Single Handed : A Book by Hanoch Budin : Hanoch Budin (2016/10/27)
- 6 - Spinning in Circles and Learning From Myself by Tsara Shelton : Tsara Shelton (2018/05/16)
- 7 - Book : Walk in My Shoes : DeafBlind Writers Tell All : Ramona Rice (2017/01/03)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.