Social Security: Information for Persons with Disabilities Document List
Although some of these documents from our Social Security category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Social Security: Information for Persons with Disabilities".
- Abstract: Digest of 12 Social Security papers, documents, and publications.
- Social Security Category Publications: Updated - Sunday, 1st March 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-120.
List of Social Security Publications:
- 1 - Homeless Women at Disadvantage for Accessing Disability Benefits : North Carolina State University (2017/08/24)
- 2 - Single Mothers More Likely to Live in Poverty than Single Dads : University of Illinois College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (2015/09/03)
- 3 - Free Disability Evaluation: Claims and Appeals : Disabled World (2014/11/07)
- 4 - Electronic Social Security Payments - Beware of Scammers : Adler Stilman, PLLC (2013/11/08)
- 5 - Social Security Means Testing to Improve Solvency : American Academy of Actuaries (2012/12/13)
- 6 - Determining Disability for Social Security - Vocational Experts Role : William C. Babut, P.C. (2012/01/11)
- 7 - SSDI for Workers Disabled by Heart Disease : Midwest Disability PA (2011/12/30)
- 8 - The Forgotten Laborer - Raising the Retirement Age : Midwest Disability, P.A. (2011/03/04)
- 9 - Social Security Disability - Basic Information : Berger and Green (2010/10/04)
- 10 - Accenture Report Recommends New Approaches to Help Human and Social Service Agencies : Accenture (2009/03/04)
- 11 - Going to a Disability Hearing Alone is Risky : Carol Duncan (2009/01/09)
- 12 - Chronic Illness is a Disability : Carol Duncan (2009/01/09)