Free Disability Evaluation: Claims and Appeals
Author: Disabled World : Contact: www.disabled-world.com
Published: 2014-11-07 : (Rev. 2016-03-27)
Provides a number of resources for a free online short or long-term disability claim evaluation or appeal.
U.S. Social Security Disability Evaluation:
Disability Evaluation Under Social Security has been specially prepared to provide physicians and other health professionals with an understanding of the disability programs administered by the Social Security Administration. Most Social Security disability claims are initially processed through a network of local Social Security Administration (SSA) field offices and State agencies (usually called Disability Determination Services or DDSs). Subsequent appeals of unfavorable determinations may be decided in a DDS or by an administrative law judge in SSA's Office of Disability Adjudication and Review.
Social Security representatives in the field offices usually obtain applications for disability benefits in person, by telephone, by mail, or by filing online. The application and related forms ask for a description of the claimant's impairment (s), treatment sources, and other information that relates to the alleged disability. (The "claimant" is the person who is requesting disability benefits.)
Compassionate Allowance Benefits fast-track applications for Social Security disability for diseases and other medical conditions that invariably qualify under the listing of impairments. Compassionate allowances allow Social Security to quickly target the most obviously disabled individuals for allowances based on objective medical information. U.S. Social Security has an obligation to provide benefits quickly to applicants whose medical conditions are so serious that their conditions obviously meet disability standards.
Social Security Disability Funding is an important safety net for people suffering from long-term disability. But getting through the entire claims process can take months and sometimes years, with no guarantee you'll secure the benefits. Their participating provider can help you get the results you deserve. You pay no costs upfront, you only pay if you are awarded Social Security benefits - www.legalzoom.com/disability/social-security-disability-overview.html
Binder & Binder:
Binder & Binder help tens of thousands of new clients every year in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and all U.S. territories. Their free Social Security Disability Evaluation Form is available at - www.binderandbinder.com/Free-Social-Security-Disability-Evaluation.shtml
Disability Advisor provide a free, no obligation evaluation of your disability claim or appeal. Simply complete their brief, confidential questionnaire at www.disabilityadvisor.com/free-social-security-disability-benefits-evaluation/, or call toll-free at 1-888-393-1010 and one of their experienced Social Security Disability attorneys will call you to discuss your disability claim or appeal.
- 1 - Electronic Social Security Payments - Beware of Scammers : Adler Stilman, PLLC (2013/11/08)
- 2 - Homeless Women at Disadvantage for Accessing Disability Benefits : North Carolina State University (2017/08/24)
- 3 - Free Disability Evaluation: Claims and Appeals : Disabled World (2014/11/07)
- 4 - Single Mothers More Likely to Live in Poverty than Single Dads : University of Illinois College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (2015/09/03)
- 5 - Chronic Illness is a Disability : Carol Duncan (2009/01/09)
- 6 - Social Security Means Testing to Improve Solvency : American Academy of Actuaries (2012/12/13)
- 7 - Determining Disability for Social Security - Vocational Experts Role : William C. Babut, P.C. (2012/01/11)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.