Wheelchair Accessible Van Rentals for Persons with Disability
Author: Kersey Mobility
Synopsis and Key Points:
Kersey Mobility provides accessible wheelchair van rentals for different needs and all rentals are ADA compliant.
Main DigestKersey Mobility, one of the Pacific Northwest's most respected providers of mobility equipment, has today announced the launch of their wheelchair van rental program at their Sumner location.
This new initiative offers significant advantages to those with physical disabilities, including the innovative drop off and pick up service provided for customer convenience.
Kersey Mobility now offers wheelchair van rentals that can be used for a number of different needs. For instance, if a customer has to take their mobility vehicle in for service or repairs, a rental can be enormously convenient. Of course, it can also be beneficial for those with visiting family who have mobility needs - an accessible rental van ensures that anyone with a physical disability can travel with safety.
Kersey Mobility also offers wheelchair accessible van rentals for those who want to "try before they buy". For anyone considering the purchase of a wheelchair accessible van, it's important to make an informed decision. By renting an accessible van prior to signing a purchase agreement, they can determine exactly what mobility equipment, floor plan and other modifications they may require.
Upon request, Kersey Mobility can bring the wheelchair van to the customer's location and drop it off. When the rental period is over, they can return and pick it up. This provides added convenience by getting rid of the hassle of arranging transportation to and from the dealership.
All wheelchair van rentals are completely ADA compliant. Customers must provide proof of insurance, be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license. The rates offered on wheelchair van rentals vary and are based on both rental duration and mileage. To find out more about Kersey Mobility's new wheelchair van rental program, view rates and other requirements or to make reservations for a late model accessible van at their Sumner location, visit www.KerseyMobility.com
About Kersey Mobility - Kersey Mobility was founded in 1982 and has been serving residents of the Pacific Northwest for almost 30 years. The company is dedicated to providing their customers with the very best in mobility equipment and handicap accessible vehicles, as well as top-notch customer service and care.
- 1 - We-Can Flex Wheelchair Accessible Family Car : Sirus Automotive Limited (2014/04/29)
- 2 - Raising Money for an Accessible Van or Adaptive Driving Equipment : The Mobility Resource (2012/08/17)
- 3 - Selecting the Right Wheelchair Van : Mobility Van Sales (2010/11/25)
- 4 - Vocational Rehabilitation Help with Purchasing a Wheelchair Accessible Van : Vocational Rehabilitation (2011/02/19)
- 5 - Grant Writing for a Wheelchair Van : Susan Hawkins (2013/05/17)
- 6 - Guide to UK Disabled Vehicle Parking : AlliedMobility.com (2011/06/23)
- 7 - Successful Crash Testing Proves Excellence in Disability Conversion Van Industry : AMS Vans (2009/02/23)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.