Paratransit and Public Disability Transport Services Document List
Although some of these documents from our Public Disability Transport category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Paratransit and Public Disability Transport Services".
- Abstract: Digest of 23 Public Disability Transport papers, documents, and publications.
- Public Disability Transport Category Publications: Updated - Sunday, 14th April 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-201.
List of Public Disability Transport Publications:
- 1 - Roadside Assistance and Home Service for Wheelchair Users : Laura Slawny (2019/06/16)
- 2 - London Public Transport - A Nightmare for Wheelchair Users : Bolt Burdon Kemp (2019/04/12)
- 3 - Amtrak Everyday Rail Travel Discounts : Disabled World (2018/09/06)
- 4 - Updated ADA Guidelines for Buses and Vans - Access Board : United States Access Board (2016/12/21)
- 5 - CareRides: Accessible Transportation for the Elderly by Lyft and CareLinx : CareLinx (2016/12/12)
- 6 - Chicago Taxi Fleet Adds 50 Wheelchair Accessible MV-1s : Mobility Ventures (2016/07/07)
- 7 - New Wheelchair Accessible MV-1 Empire Taxi for NYC - Mobility Ventures : Mobility Ventures LLC (2016/01/11)
- 8 - Accessible UK & London Black Cabs Within 5 Minutes of Booking : assist-Mi (2015/11/17)
- 9 - Greyhound Bus Services to People with Disabilities : Greyhound (2015/07/28)
- 10 - NY City Adds 147 New MV-1's to Access-A-Ride Fleet : Mobility Ventures (2014/12/13)
- 11 - First Transit Technology Strengthens Paratransit Services : First Transit (2014/10/16)
- 12 - New Medical Protocol Sets Industry Standard for Bus Drivers With Diabetes : AARP (2014/01/23)
- 13 - Beverly Hills Cab Co. Wheelchair Friendly Vans : Beverly Hills Cab Co. (2012/07/05)
- 14 - 2012 Accessible Taxis with Rear-Entry to Enter NYC Market : Nicole Fischer - Padilla Speer Beardsley (2012/03/26)
- 15 - MV-1 The Accessible Taxi of Tomorrow : Motion Group of Companies (2011/07/11)
- 16 - Express Bus Service and Taxi Voucher Program in Brooklyn for Seniors and Disabled : Disability Transport (2011/07/07)
- 17 - Civil Rights Violation Lawyer Investigates NYC Taxi of Tomorrow : David Perecman and The Perecman Firm, PLLC (2011/06/12)
- 18 - Stagecoach Buses to be Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles by 2015 : www.alliedmobility.com (2011/05/30)
- 19 - New York City Cabs - Taxpayers, Wheelchair Users and Seniors Ignored : United Spinal Association (2011/05/04)
- 20 - Wheelchair Accessible Taxis for New York City : senate.gov (2011/02/05)
- 21 - New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission Sued for Lack of Accessible Taxis : United Spinal Association (2011/01/13)
- 22 - Canadian Transportation Agency Uses New Communications Tool to Improve Service to Persons with Disabilities : Canadian Transportation Agency (2010/06/17)
- 23 - Canada Disability Travel Using Via Rail Trains : Disabled World (2008/12/27)