Dyslexia: Signs, Causes & Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Dyslexia category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Dyslexia: Signs, Causes & Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 11 Dyslexia papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2016/10/18.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-252.
- 1 - DyslexiaScreen Provides Early Identification of Children With Dyslexia | Pearson | 2016/10/19
- 2 - Gov. Signs New California Dyslexia Laws | Decoding Dyslexia CA | 2015/10/17
- 3 - Tackling Dyslexia Before Children Learn to Read | Cell Press | 2012/04/08
- 4 - Dyslexia: Linking Reading to Voice Recognition | National Science Foundation | 2011/07/29
- 5 - Dyslexia - The Hidden Disability | iansyst Ltd | 2010/10/22
- 6 - No Link Between Dyslexia and Lack of Musical Ability | Inderscience Publishers | 2010/04/08
- 7 - Dyslexia Study Uncouples Reading and IQ | Yale University | 2009/12/17
- 8 - Dyslexia in Learning: Harnessing the Power of Dyslexic Creativity | Richard Whitehead | 2009/08/26
- 9 - Dyslexics in the Classroom | Richard Whitehead | 2009/08/26
- 10 - Dyslexia in the Workplace: Disability or Talent | Richard Whitehead | 2009/08/26
- 11 - Dyslexic Children Should Be Diagnosed Early | Dr. Gardner | 2009/03/13