The Cri Du Chat syndrome awareness ribbon color is blue.
The International Cri Du Chat Awareness week for 2015 is from May 3rd to the 9th.
Cri Du Chat syndrome affects every country, race, gender, religion, political affiliation, and social class.
Facts: Cri-du-chat Syndrome
- Cri-du-chat syndrome gets its name from the characteristic cry of affected infants, which is similar to that of a meowing kitten, due to problems with the larynx and nervous system.
- Cri-du-chat syndrome occurs in an estimated 1 in 20,000 to 50,000 newborns.
- Cri-du-chat syndrome is found in people of all ethnic backgrounds.
- Social Security Compassionate Allowance Conditions - Current List - Compassionate allowance benefits are for diseases and other medical conditions that invariably qualify under the listing of impairments - Ian Langtree
- Compassionate Allowances Program Provides Faster SSDI Benefit Decisions - The Social Security Compassionate Allowances Program can make the process of seeking Social Security Disability benefits easier and faster - Smolich & Smolich
- Cri du Chat Syndrome Awareness Week - Striped Socks Campaign - 5p- Society sponsors creative awareness events for Cri du Chat Syndrome Awareness Week May 1-7, 2017, for people with 5p- Syndrome - 5p- Society