Invisible Disabilities: List and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Invisible Disability category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Invisible Disabilities: List and General Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 7 Invisible Disability papers, documents, and publications.
- Invisible Disability Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 8th November 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-149.
List of Invisible Disability Publications:
- 1 - The Face of TBI Campaign - Kay Stephens : Model Behavior with Kay Stephens (2016/01/26)
- 2 - The Invisibility of Disability in the U.K. : Paul Dodenhoff (2015/04/13)
- 3 - Invisible Disability and Etiquette : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/08/09)
- 4 - Workplace Adaptions for Employees with Number Blindness Caused by Dyscalculia : iansyst Ltd (2011/04/19)
- 5 - Higher Health Care Costs for Metabolic Syndrome Risk : Mary Ann Liebert Inc (2009/09/17)
- 6 - What Does Disability Look Like : Timothy Moore (2009/01/14)
- 7 - Anosmia: Having No Sense of Smell : Disabled World (2009/01/14)