Physical and Mobility Impairment Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Mobility Impairments category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Physical and Mobility Impairment Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 12 Mobility Impairments papers, documents, and publications.
- Mobility Impairments Category Publications: Updated - Thursday, 17th January 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-264.
List of Mobility Impairments Publications:
- 1 - Dystonia: Types, Causes and General Overview : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/10/28)
- 2 - Foot Drop: Symptoms - Causes - Treatments : Disabled World (2015/07/09)
- 3 - Dopa-Responsive Dystonia: Symptoms, Causes, Treatments : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/05/01)
- 4 - Family Members, Friends, and Caring for People with Mobility Disabilities : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/09/06)
- 5 - Prenatal Heart Defects in Spinal Muscular Atrophy Cases : University of Missouri-Columbia (2010/09/28)
- 6 - Spinal Muscular Atrophy May Also Affect the Heart : Nationwide Children's Hospital (2010/08/11)
- 7 - Movement Disorder Symptoms Lessened by Antibiotic : The Company of Biologists (2010/03/10)
- 8 - Natural Hormone may Protect Muscle from Atrophy : The Endocrine Society (2009/06/12)
- 9 - Weight Gain Early in Life Leads to Mobility Disabilities in Adulthood : Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (2009/04/07)
- 10 - Spinal Muscular Atrophy Genetics : BioMed Central (2009/04/07)
- 11 - Friedreich's Ataxia: General Information and Overview : Sally Rider (2009/04/01)
- 12 - Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Information and Facts : Disabled World (2009/03/11)