Physical and Mobility Impairment Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Mobility Impairments category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Physical and Mobility Impairment Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 12 Mobility Impairments papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/01/17.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-264.
Mobility Impairments Publications:
- 1 - Dystonia: Types, Causes and General Overview | Thomas C. Weiss | 2015/10/28
- 2 - Foot Drop: Symptoms - Causes - Treatments | Disabled World | 2015/07/09
- 3 - Dopa-Responsive Dystonia: Symptoms, Causes, Treatments | Thomas C. Weiss | 2015/05/01
- 4 - Family Members, Friends, and Caring for People with Mobility Disabilities | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2011/09/06
- 5 - Prenatal Heart Defects in Spinal Muscular Atrophy Cases | University of Missouri-Columbia | 2010/09/28
- 6 - Spinal Muscular Atrophy May Also Affect the Heart | Nationwide Children's Hospital | 2010/08/11
- 7 - Movement Disorder Symptoms Lessened by Antibiotic | The Company of Biologists | 2010/03/10
- 8 - Natural Hormone may Protect Muscle from Atrophy | The Endocrine Society | 2009/06/12
- 9 - Weight Gain Early in Life Leads to Mobility Disabilities in Adulthood | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center | 2009/04/07
- 10 - Spinal Muscular Atrophy Genetics | BioMed Central | 2009/04/07
- 11 - Friedreich's Ataxia: General Information and Overview | Sally Rider | 2009/04/01
- 12 - Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Information and Facts | Disabled World | 2009/03/11