Physical and Mobility Impairment Information Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-01-17
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
Although some of these documents from our Mobility Impairments category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created*.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Mobility Impairments RSS feed.
List of Mobility Impairments Publications:
- 1 - Dystonia: Types, Causes and General Overview : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/10/28)
- 2 - Foot Drop: Symptoms - Causes - Treatments : Disabled World (2015/07/09)
- 3 - Dopa-Responsive Dystonia: Symptoms, Causes, Treatments : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/05/01)
- 4 - Family Members, Friends, and Caring for People with Mobility Disabilities : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/09/06)
- 5 - Prenatal Heart Defects in Spinal Muscular Atrophy Cases : University of Missouri-Columbia (2010/09/28)
- 6 - Spinal Muscular Atrophy May Also Affect the Heart : Nationwide Children's Hospital (2010/08/11)
- 7 - Movement Disorder Symptoms Lessened by Antibiotic : The Company of Biologists (2010/03/10)
- 8 - Natural Hormone may Protect Muscle from Atrophy : The Endocrine Society (2009/06/12)
- 9 - Weight Gain Early in Life Leads to Mobility Disabilities in Adulthood : Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (2009/04/07)
- 10 - Spinal Muscular Atrophy Genetics : BioMed Central (2009/04/07)
- 11 - Friedreich's Ataxia: General Information and Overview : Sally Rider (2009/04/01)
- 12 - Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Information and Facts : Disabled World (2009/03/11)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - Anaesthesia Web Helps Children and Parents Prepare for Hospitalization : On Anaesthesia Web children of all ages and cognitive levels learn about the body, what it is like being in hospital and what happens before, during and after anaesthesia and surgery.
- 2 - Viruses: Variant, Mutant and Strain Differences : Article examines and describes the difference(s) between variants, mutants and strains when examining and discussing viruses.
- 3 - Wait Times for Canadian Patients Cost Over $2B in Lost Wages Before COVID-19 : Fraser Institute study reveals long waits for medical treatment and surgery cost Canadians almost $2.8 billion in lost wages and productivity in 2020.
- 4 - T11 Incomplete: An LGBTQI and Disability Film : T11 Incomplete is not only an LGTBQI love story at its core, but also highlights the disabled community through authentic casting and employing disabled crew.
- 5 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-01-17. Title: Physical and Mobility Impairment Information, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/types/mobility-2/>Mobility Impairments</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-17, from https://www.disabled-world.com/disability/types/mobility-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-264-E.