Muscular Dystrophy Types: Facts and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Muscular Dystrophy category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Muscular Dystrophy Types: Facts and General Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 14 Muscular Dystrophy papers, documents, and publications.
- Muscular Dystrophy Category Publications: Updated - Sunday, 7th October 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-266.
List of Muscular Dystrophy Publications:
- 1 - FDA Approves First Drug to Treat Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy : U.S. FDA (2016/09/20)
- 2 - How Do I Know My Muscular Dystrophy Drugs are Working : DOE/Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (2014/10/31)
- 3 - STAT3 Inhibitor Key to Making New Muscles : Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute (2014/09/07)
- 4 - Potential New Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Treatment : Children's Hospital Boston (2011/03/19)
- 5 - Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is Ultimately a Stem Cell Disease : Cell Press (2010/12/09)
- 6 - Uncovering the Cause of a Common Form of Muscular Dystrophy : Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (2010/10/29)
- 7 - Improving Muscular Dystrophy Treatment : University of Rochester Medical Center (2010/09/04)
- 8 - Walker-Warburg Syndrome - Facts and Information : Disabled World (2010/03/06)
- 9 - New Form of Adult Muscular Dystrophy : Center hospitalier de l'Universite de Montreal (2010/01/21)
- 10 - Myotonic Dystrophy Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/03/10)
- 11 - Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy : Disabled World (2009/03/06)
- 12 - Congenital Muscular Dystrophy: General Overview & Information : Disabled World (2009/03/05)
- 13 - Becker's Muscular Dystrophy Information : Disabled World (2009/03/03)
- 14 - Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Facts and Information : Disabled World (2009/03/01)