Spina Bifida Information: Types and Latest Research News Document List
Although some of these documents from our Spina Bifida category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Spina Bifida Information: Types and Latest Research News".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 8 Spina Bifida papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/03/25.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-249.
Spina Bifida Publications:
- 1 - Fetal Spina Bifida Surgery - Scan May Reveal Best Candidates | NIH/Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development | 2015/09/15
- 2 - Report on Prenatal Surgeries for Spina Bifida | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia | 2014/08/26
- 3 - Treating Children with Spina Bifida by Fetal Surgery | The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia | 2011/02/10
- 4 - Complications of Spina Bifida | Disabled World | 2009/02/18
- 5 - Spina Bifida Treatment | Disabled World | 2009/02/18
- 6 - Risk Factors for Spina Bifida | Disabled World | 2009/02/18
- 7 - Spina Bifida Research | Disabled World | 2009/02/18
- 8 - Diagnosing Spina Bifida in Infants | Disabled World | 2009/02/18