Spina Bifida Information: Types and Latest Research News Document List
Although some of these documents from our Spina Bifida category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Spina Bifida Information: Types and Latest Research News".
- Abstract: Digest of 8 Spina Bifida papers, documents, and publications.
- Spina Bifida Category Publications: Updated - Monday, 25th March 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-249.
List of Spina Bifida Publications:
- 1 - Fetal Spina Bifida Surgery - Scan May Reveal Best Candidates : NIH/Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (2015/09/15)
- 2 - Report on Prenatal Surgeries for Spina Bifida : Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2014/08/26)
- 3 - Treating Children with Spina Bifida by Fetal Surgery : The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2011/02/10)
- 4 - Complications of Spina Bifida : Disabled World (2009/02/18)
- 5 - Spina Bifida Treatment : Disabled World (2009/02/18)
- 6 - Risk Factors for Spina Bifida : Disabled World (2009/02/18)
- 7 - Spina Bifida Research : Disabled World (2009/02/18)
- 8 - Diagnosing Spina Bifida in Infants : Disabled World (2009/02/18)